The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth-The Powerful One

Yolo764

If he pops in 23 or more, I would be happy with that. We all know Burr will get a min 25, Dank will pot 30 plus, a late starting Kes and Lappy should combine for 25-30. MayRay is good for 15. Higgins should hit 20 if he plays 70 games. Hansen will fire in 15. We need at least 5 guys to hit 20 or more to have a successful season. All four wingers on the first two lines have to be a threat to score every game. Right now we have three that can be a threat game after game. Mayray and Higgins can share the responsibility of the fourth winger to contribute.

Booth can be the guy we are looking for if we can't get Doan. (already in the system, needs to be consistent). Strong on the puck and goes into the dirty areas, it was too bad when he got injured. He was starting to show flashes of brilliance.

Just somewhere get a top-6.

Booth could potentially be a phenomenal player. We saw glimpses of it twice last season (before his injury and around the time of the PHX game where he scored the shootout winner). He is a bit inconsistent but his combination of skill, size, and power make him a treat to watch.

The guy who I want to have a bound back year would be Manny Malholtra. We desperately need a third line shutdown guy who can play against the top dogs in any situation. I gave him a pass last year due to his eye injury. But we really need him to step up this year.

Great video OP!!! I was ecstatic when we got Booth from Florida, his no-holds barred approach to the net is always fun to see even when it results in a miss. If we have him for the full year and no injuries, (knocking on wood here), he can put up some decent numbers for us in the goals department. It seems as though he has no fears, jeez, he hunts bears in his off-time with a bow & arrow no less.

He may have adjusted better if he passed the puck more.

I too think he can be big for us but not if he hogs the puck all the time. That is one of the main reasons the 2nd line failed to live up to expectations. Oh and he needs to stop puck watching and be more defensively aware.

If he stays healthy and does these simple things I can see him with a 60-70 point season.............if not we need to get someone who will.

If he pops in 23 or more, I would be happy with that. We all know Burr will get a min 25, Dank will pot 30 plus, a late starting Kes and Lappy should combine for 25-30. MayRay is good for 15. Higgins should hit 20 if he plays 70 games. Hansen will fire in 15. We need at least 5 guys to hit 20 or more to have a successful season. All four wingers on the first two lines have to be a threat to score every game. Right now we have three that can be a threat game after game. Mayray and Higgins can share the responsibility of the fourth winger to contribute.

Archived