The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Guess whose coming to Vancity? It's only me.

Odjickwillkillyou

Sorry to get your hopes up, but it is just me. I have not been back up there since 2002 and cannot wait to see the majestic city again. I am flying into WA state for work on Monday and Tuesday, and staying with family in Seattle until Saturday. That frees me up to make a day trip to Vancity on Wednesday.

Of course I wil be taking a trip to the Nucks team store, but am not sure which one to go to. Also, are there any other not so pricey places to get Nucks gear in the city? My old buddy lives there, but he is not a big fan of the team. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My first order of business once over the border is a Timmie's run. I have missed your awesome country since the last time I stepped foot on her. Cannot wait!

Just make sure you arrive in 2012. I'm still stuck somewhere between '94 and '96. I've rigged a system where I can still communicate with the present on CDC. We wouldn't want to offset the balance of the universe by being in the same place at the same time.

Just make sure you arrive in 2012. I'm still stuck somewhere between '94 and '96. I've rigged a system where I can still communicate with the present on CDC. We wouldn't want to offset the balance of the universe by being in the same place at the same time.

Hit up the Nucks outlet store. i go everytime I fly into Van(bout once a year). I have a typical routine when I go back of places I hit. Whitespot(gotta have my legendary burger), Timmies, Nucks outlet store, Granville Island, and Mario's for my gelato fix... I miss Van.

And for all the new visitors do the Rogers arena tour. I got a lot of free souvenirs the last time I did it ::D

Hit up the Nucks outlet store. i go everytime I fly into Van(bout once a year). I have a typical routine when I go back of places I hit. Whitespot(gotta have my legendary burger), Timmies, Nucks outlet store, Granville Island, and Mario's for my gelato fix... I miss Van.

And for all the new visitors do the Rogers arena tour. I got a lot of free souvenirs the last time I did it ::D

Just went to the Rogers site and it says they are not doing tours while I am there next week. It figures the only time I am there, they do not do any tours. Not only that, but while I am in the Tri-Cities (WA)for work next week the Amerks are not playing, but they will be the next week (Albeit pre-season). Bad timing I guess. Anyhoo, thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I still cannot wait to come to my home away from home. I think I may stay in the Cambie in Gastown for a night for old times sake.

Archived