canucks411

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:08 PM

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me find 2 tickets to the game between

FC Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg @ Allianz Arena in Munich on Sept 25 this year.

I've been searching the web and all I can find out the ridiculously priced tickets $200+ EURO per ticket in the nosebleeds.

I originally found single tickets in the 50 EURO per ticket price in the middle (but they were only singles avail).

Not looking for anything in the 300 level.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks in advance
Posted Image
Thanks Ballard_4 for the sig!

#2 moz

moz

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:11 PM

Did you make an account on their website? You can buy tickets through that. If it's anything like the Premier League in England you'll struggle to get tickets.

28itc1w.jpg

#3 canucks411

canucks411

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:55 PM

Did you make an account on their website? You can buy tickets through that. If it's anything like the Premier League in England you'll struggle to get tickets.

Yeah I tried that, you have to write in or call. I mean I can get decent priced tickets, I just dont want to spend $200 and have bad seats, but the atmosphere may be worth it
Posted Image
Thanks Ballard_4 for the sig!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.