The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Yea... It should be totally understandable if people have a busy week... I guess just keep track of who has busy weeks all the time... As long as people let everyone on here know they can't possibly make it for a certain period of the schedule.... Can't wait for the next stretch... Good luck fellas...

That wasn't a good idea to advance the league. When you sim it, every game that is currently going on doesn't count (I was playing and won 6-2 and came back to the menu and I lost 4-3). You should sim it in the morning or something when nobody's playing. IMO it should be advanced at the same time every week, like Sunday morning or something so we know when to finish our games by instead of just advancing it randomly.

That wasn't a good idea to advance the league. When you sim it, every game that is currently going on doesn't count (I was playing and won 6-2 and came back to the menu and I lost 4-3). You should sim it in the morning or something when nobody's playing. IMO it should be advanced at the same time every week, like Sunday morning or something so we know when to finish our games by instead of just advancing it randomly.

I apologize for complaining, I never got the memo about the schedule advancement days. Can someone please link me to the schedule of advancement days? Still, I believe the schedule should be advanced either at the start of the night or at the end of the night, NOT when games are in process as it voids them.

Archived