Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

I would likely be interested. I will be a bit busy with school and all but will be able to play about 6-8 games a week and the rest can be simmed.

I would likely be interested. I will be a bit busy with school and all but will be able to play about 6-8 games a week and the rest can be simmed.

I am interested actually. "knoxicity" if you are interested. I feel I may acquire a few 1st overall draft selections though.

I'll join if I don't get in to the other one. (I think I'm on the waiting list for Nashville over there)

Interested. Will also be busy with school so not sure how many games ill be able to throw in.

Gamertag: sneakygeets

Interested. Will also be busy with school so not sure how many games ill be able to throw in.

Gamertag: sneakygeets

I'd prefer either original rosters or fantasy draft.

I'm also waiting for a spot in the other league though; a few spots seem to be opening up and we might be best to join that one.

im in

o eXXol o

fantasy draft or original teams... don't matter to me... im going to be spending WAY too much time on NHL regardless

Like someone said in the other thread, F a sim league. (no offense). I'm really stoked for this and will be putting a lot of time into it too. If the software allows it, I'd be happy to help run the league if you need a hand.

im in

o eXXol o

fantasy draft or original teams... don't matter to me... im going to be spending WAY too much time on NHL regardless

sounds good to me.. trades pending approval? and how about picking teams? in order signed up or something like a random number generator?

like i said, either way im in... just want an active league

Just a heads up, team selections will begin tomorrow at 6.

Ok, I'm playing in the other league now for sure, so I don't have the time to play the 5 games a week there and 7-10 games here. I'm dropping out. Best of luck with this league

cmon people - 1 hour to pick some teams, lets get an active league full of canuck fans going!

cmon people - 1 hour to pick some teams, lets get an active league full of canuck fans going!