The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

^ Just merely stating that he is not a sore loser even if he gets blown away by his opponent.

I have to be honest, and I'm sure it's on several of your guys' minds, that the "trolling," if one can even call it that, has gone too far. Personally, I enjoy a bit of trash talk here and there as it promotes rivalries and is quite entertaining, but there is a clear definitive line that separates what's tolerable and what isn't. Personal attacks and making despicable and disgusting comments in regards to current events are both clearly past that line -- even if they are meant as a "joke." It is not acceptable and I believe something needs to be done. Not a suspension but something like a warning (clearly I believe in second chances as things can be said in the spur of the moment and do not necessarily reflect one's true character although this is pushing it), but if the line between tolerable and intolerable "trolling" continues to be crossed then further disciplinarian action needs to be taken into consideration.

EDIT: I don't even care if it makes me seem like a "butthurt meat sauce" (LOL nice try) but I just wanted to express what's on my mind and several other GMs too.

^ Just merely stating that he is not a sore loser even if he gets blown away by his opponent.

I have to be honest, and I'm sure it's on several of your guys' minds, that the "trolling," if one can even call it that, has gone too far. Personally, I enjoy a bit of trash talk here and there as it promotes rivalries and is quite entertaining, but there is a clear definitive line that separates what's tolerable and what isn't. Personal attacks and making despicable and disgusting comments in regards to current events are both clearly past that line -- even if they are meant as a "joke." It is not acceptable and I believe something needs to be done. Not a suspension but something like a warning (clearly I believe in second chances as things can be said in the spur of the moment and do not necessarily reflect one's true character although this is pushing it), but if the line between tolerable and intolerable "trolling" continues to be crossed then further disciplinarian action needs to be taken into consideration.

EDIT: I don't even care if it makes me seem like a "butthurt meat sauce" (LOL nice try) but I just wanted to express what's on my mind and several other GMs too.

Archived