Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

It's somebody's sig - somebody's sig is being hosted on a site that is causing malware warnings

Wonder who.

It never used to happen.

Probably whoever is the latest to join.

No it couldn't be whoever is latest to join. It has to be someone who posted on the first page that is causing this. How it works is when the site the sig is being hosted on becomes infected with viruses it causes a malware warning.

Hmmm.. well you know more about it than me so I certainly trust that.

1st Page huh? I guess that narrows it down.

Oh never mind I found it! It's KING ALBERT's Sig

Just a heads up, my wifi has been very spotty lately and I've been disconnected mid-game more than a handful of times. Sorry in advance.

@nuckleheadd44 It'll most likely be sometime tomorrow night after 8pm. Sorry I can't give an exact time.

Calgary, I'm down to get our game in tonight whenever you're on. I know you're usually on late.

I think the sim period is only 2 or 3 days because of the deadline for RFAs. Commish will sim again on Wednesday night, then we'll have the normal sim period... I think.

There is a reason why its only three days lol. Brighten up! You'll get to play lots very soon!

So I've decided to SIM the league today at 7PM, for two reasons actually.

1) Our league is a load more active then it once was, the less active people are slowly disappearing and leaving our league while they get replaced with more active people.

2) I work at 10PM tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure most people don't want to wait until then.

1) Our league is a load more active then it once was, the less active people are slowly disappearing and leaving our league while they get replaced with more active people.

2) I work at 10PM tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure most people don't want to wait until then.

I never said I did not want to be in this league anymore, EDM misunderstood and thought i meant to leave.

Sorry I have not posted on my behalf for so long but my internet was out for about a week.

The reason i disconnected from the game with Dallas. I have multiple people using my Xbox Live account and that is who you saw online.