The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

I never said I did not want to be in this league anymore, EDM misunderstood and thought i meant to leave.

Sorry I have not posted on my behalf for so long but my internet was out for about a week.

The reason i disconnected from the game with Dallas. I have multiple people using my Xbox Live account and that is who you saw online.

So St. Louis definitely deserves a a swift kicking from this league.. he's retarded. giving away his players for nothing in trades, pulling the goalie, scoring on himself giving huge W's to a few teams (22-0, and 17-1) totally distorting the stats, I'd say that's enough crap to merit it.

So St. Louis definitely deserves a a swift kicking from this league.. he's retarded. giving away his players for nothing in trades, pulling the goalie, scoring on himself giving huge W's to a few teams (22-0, and 17-1) totally distorting the stats, I'd say that's enough crap to merit it.

Okay boys,

So I'm flying back to BC on the 25th, and will be without an Xbox till I come back (around the 4th). Right now I'm Trying to recover my GT on my gas dads Xbox so I can't get my games in till then, but is the break away from the league okay for all? I mean I'm Col so I'm just gonna lose all the sims, and I'll enable CPU play. I've really liked this league so far, and would love to continue in it

Okay boys,

So I'm flying back to BC on the 25th, and will be without an Xbox till I come back (around the 4th). Right now I'm Trying to recover my GT on my gas dads Xbox so I can't get my games in till then, but is the break away from the league okay for all? I mean I'm Col so I'm just gonna lose all the sims, and I'll enable CPU play. I've really liked this league so far, and would love to continue in it

Archived