The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Hey everyone this is iDukie... I used to be the gm of St.Louis Blues but i got kicked?? This is bullsh*t.For those who called me a tard for giving 2 opponents blow out wins it was not my fault. My younger brother was playing and loves to mess around with my account. He was also on my account sending and accepting some trades to other teams. Some trades I am not aware of and I deeply apologize for that.

All I got to say is that some so called "comish" is a con-artist prick that tried taking advantage of my brother playing on my account.

I got a couple little things to say about this league...

ZSElite is the biggest snake in this gm connected by far and I got proof. He private messaged my account telling me to give him Getzlaf. He then spammed my inbox with xbox party invites being very demanding about this trade. He is a snake and HE SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THIS LEAGUE. NOT ME.

HERE IS THE PROOF:

http://imageshack.us...93/proofuj.png/

http://imageshack.us...43/proof2k.png/

If you want more proof go LOOK AT HIS TEAM... clearly looks like he fu*ks with peoples teams doesn't it?

To think this guy was once gm.. shake my head.. To those in this league keep your head up for this guy..dam con-artist

Hey everyone this is iDukie... I used to be the gm of St.Louis Blues but i got kicked?? This is bullsh*t.For those who called me a tard for giving 2 opponents blow out wins it was not my fault. My younger brother was playing and loves to mess around with my account. He was also on my account sending and accepting some trades to other teams. Some trades I am not aware of and I deeply apologize for that.

All I got to say is that some so called "comish" is a con-artist prick that tried taking advantage of my brother playing on my account.

ZSElite is the biggest snake in this gm connected by far and I got proof. He private messaged my account telling me to give him Getzlaf. He then spammed my inbox with xbox party invites being very demanding about this trade. He is a snake and HE SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THIS LEAGUE. NOT ME.

HERE IS THE PROOF:

If you want more proof go LOOK AT HIS TEAM... clearly looks like he fu*ks with peoples teams doesn't it?

To think this guy was once gm.. shake my head.. To those in this league keep your head up for this guy..dam con-artist

HERE IS THE PROOF:

I agree, the photo looks very, very fake. I don't think Zack would ever do something like this anyways, not in his nature, he screws around sure, jokes around sure, but he would NEVER actually do something like this, I don't believe this drivel for a second.

Also, if this happened a few days ago, why didn't you post sooner? Why did it take you so long?

This is complete bull crap this never happened, don't believe this goof.

You were kicked because you were giving away all your players for nothing and for giving teams ridiculous wins on purpose. I was also in the party when he made those retarded trades, so don't pretend it was your brother.

And I wasn't even commish the time that fake message was sent, so it doesn't even make sense.

I agree, the photo looks very, very fake. I don't think Zack would ever do something like this anyways, not in his nature, he screws around sure, jokes around sure, but he would NEVER actually do something like this, I don't believe this drivel for a second.

Also, if this happened a few days ago, why didn't you post sooner? Why did it take you so long?

How is this message fake? 2 FULL xbox.com screenshot proof. Save the image and zoom in for yourself. All the pixels are the same and nothing has been touched what more is there to understand. No photoshop or retouching software was used. This is complete blasphemy just to cover your con-artist a**.

This is complete B.S again and this league is corrupt.

Did you not read my previous post?? MY BROTHER WAS ON MY ACCOUNT. Whatever party you so called "joined" that was my brother online and that was him talking i'm not pretending sh*t. I understand he made some outrageous trades but those were declined by the commish i'm assuming... I didn't have enough time to check because i was kicked out of the league so sudden.

Archived