The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

LA here, Col is posting because I'm suspended till the 25th.

So this conspiracy has taken the title for most amusing thing I've read on the forum.

So I was playing STL that day and i was up 6-2. I was in a party with all those guys, Ottawa Florida etc. One of them phones the guys personally and asked why he quit. We can all hear him on the phone. He says his power went out. But it was 4 and he had to leave at 430 so he didnt have time for another game. So he comes back online for trading. Zack is now in the party with us and is trying to make a deal. STL is making tupid trades left and right and I took pictures of the three he accepted without any negotiation. He was clearly ruining his team but was saying he was trying to rebuild. Hence the "bob the builder mood XD" post on the GMC Hub.

So around 415 he started playing a game regardles of the fact he had work in 15 min. Then he admitss he lied, he had work at 630 not 430. So he says he will play me after. I followed his game with San Jose and the score was retarded and then when played him he was scoring on himself while pulling his goalie. This explains the previous game.

Moral of the story. STL was being a goof. Zack didn't do anything. Pics are easy shops. Don't be dumb.

LA here, Col is posting because I'm suspended till the 25th.

So this conspiracy has taken the title for most amusing thing I've read on the forum.

So I was playing STL that day and i was up 6-2. I was in a party with all those guys, Ottawa Florida etc. One of them phones the guys personally and asked why he quit. We can all hear him on the phone. He says his power went out. But it was 4 and he had to leave at 430 so he didnt have time for another game. So he comes back online for trading. Zack is now in the party with us and is trying to make a deal. STL is making tupid trades left and right and I took pictures of the three he accepted without any negotiation. He was clearly ruining his team but was saying he was trying to rebuild. Hence the "bob the builder mood XD" post on the GMC Hub.

So around 415 he started playing a game regardles of the fact he had work in 15 min. Then he admitss he lied, he had work at 630 not 430. So he says he will play me after. I followed his game with San Jose and the score was retarded and then when played him he was scoring on himself while pulling his goalie. This explains the previous game.

Moral of the story. STL was being a goof. Zack didn't do anything. Pics are easy shops. Don't be dumb.

Once again. SAVE THE IMAGE. ZOOM IN. LOOK AT IT NICE AND CLOSE. How are 2 snapshots of this inbox message fake. This is outrageous.

And for the few days ago delay. Blame the terrible canucks admin who toke 50 years to validate my account. I can't do nothing about that.

Archived