Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas everyone

Philly, Minnesota, Calgary x2 we need to get our games in

I know it's Christmas but no excuse not to play

No time to play an AHL scrub who can't make it to the big leagues. Sorry Zatchfetch!

Aha enough of that, I need to get back to my scotch. Merry Christmas (again)!

To be fair I'm doing the same thing because i have family over. My cousins will play my xbox whenever.

So, I've been having complaints about Ottawa and Florida quite regularly now about not playing games, Florida recently. I've heard that they have just completely ignored invites to games, as much as I want to believe it's someone else, they are on very consistently.

I'd like to know if anyone else has been having issues getting in games with these people, as I'll be doing a league activity cleanup after new years to make sure everyone is still committed to the league.

Note: After sweeping through the boxscores, FLA has played 2 games, OTT has played 0. This will be taken care of if it keeps up.

So, I've been having complaints about Ottawa and Florida quite regularly now about not playing games, Florida recently. I've heard that they have just completely ignored invites to games, as much as I want to believe it's someone else, they are on very consistently.

I'd like to know if anyone else has been having issues getting in games with these people, as I'll be doing a league activity cleanup after new years to make sure everyone is still committed to the league.

Winnipeg is on now, need NJ, NYR, Florida, Montreal, Calgary

Also, I'll be on tomorrow afternoon

Winnipeg is on now, need NJ, NYR, Florida, Montreal, Calgary

Also, I'll be on tomorrow afternoon

Note: After sweeping through the boxscores, FLA has played 2 games, OTT has played 0. This will be taken care of if it keeps up.

Yeah Okay Ottawa, just ignore my messages and game request....it's not like we have a game to play or anything..

Finally played Ottawa, beat him too :) Philly has 20 wins now !

Sorry I didn't message this earlier but I won't be on till Sunday or Monday

Hey VAN, pretty sure we have a game this sim, probs wont get to play it. Lucky you, wouldn't want to dump on you again. Maybe with the sim you'll stand a chance. :-*

PS: 5-0