The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

So, I've been having complaints about Ottawa and Florida quite regularly now about not playing games, Florida recently. I've heard that they have just completely ignored invites to games, as much as I want to believe it's someone else, they are on very consistently.

I'd like to know if anyone else has been having issues getting in games with these people, as I'll be doing a league activity cleanup after new years to make sure everyone is still committed to the league.

Note: After sweeping through the boxscores, FLA has played 2 games, OTT has played 0. This will be taken care of if it keeps up.

So, I've been having complaints about Ottawa and Florida quite regularly now about not playing games, Florida recently. I've heard that they have just completely ignored invites to games, as much as I want to believe it's someone else, they are on very consistently.

I'd like to know if anyone else has been having issues getting in games with these people, as I'll be doing a league activity cleanup after new years to make sure everyone is still committed to the league.

Note: After sweeping through the boxscores, FLA has played 2 games, OTT has played 0. This will be taken care of if it keeps up.

Archived