Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

I think there is, so there can be an approval between more than just one personal to get a better consensus of for example, fair trades/values, and siming I believe.

I like that, say someone is on vaca, or studying and cant attend to the league. Someone else can oversee stuff so nothing goes unattended, im taking this semester of Uni off so for the next 4 months ill have the time if Kassian wants me as a co-commish...

Everybody only 4 1/2 hours until NHL 13 early release for EA season ticket holders! What other GM's are getting this with me?!

Everybody only 4 1/2 hours until NHL 13 early release for EA season ticket holders! What other GM's are getting this with me?!

How do you get a season ticket? Can I get one now then download the game today?

To download early release is free but you need the season ticket

You don't buy the game. This is the early release version for ea season ticket holders. Once the game comes out On Tuesday the early release won't work anymore. It's allon the ea website

You don't buy the game. This is the early release version for ea season ticket holders. Once the game comes out On Tuesday the early release won't work anymore. It's allon the ea website

Trust me it isn't a waste especialy with all the extras you get and you get early access to all ea sports games.

Trust me it isn't a waste especialy with all the extras you get and you get early access to all ea sports games.

The only thing im interested in is our league and that wont start till Tues so ill save my $25

The only thing im interested in is our league and that wont start till Tues so ill save my $25

Ya at the very earliest... there was talks about waiting a week before starting.

Ya at the very earliest... there was talks about waiting a week before starting.

That would be best I think, I pre-ordered my copy from amazon thinking they would have it delivered on the day it's released but the shipping status says it will be atleast the 14th, which is bs. :angry: