The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Man you need to stop being a d***.

Honestly you need to stop making excuses and man up.

You're just mad you lost to me, I am 5 points behind a playoff spot by the way.

Don't say it was because half your team was injured or that I got lucky, i outshot had more time on attack i deserved to win that game.

You didn't even have the respect to tell me good game back, disgraceful.

When 3 of my bet players are out my team is very bad. I would like to say taking a lot of shots doesn't mean anything. You did get lucky and it was a garbage game.

Ask anyone that I have beaten. Ask Vancouver, I'm sure he would to tell you how much he "out played me"

My play style doesn't involve taking shots whenever. That is why Hossa has a shooting % of 29.74. I don't think I've ever outshot anyone in this league. I realize I lose games, I know I'm not perfect but if you look at any stats, me and Anaheim are clearly the best.

Shove your sportsmanship where the sun don't shine. I do not like 90% of you babies.

PS: this is the censored and edited version. Trying to not get banned again.

I had 4 of my top 9 on IR, are you telling me you have 4 guys that would fill that spot easily? I have just as much depth as anyone else, I just dont trust those players. You are complete garbage. But hey, I have lost to some pretty bad teams. I have also lost to Cal twice now which is eating my soul because he is terrible as well.

Obviously there is no reasoning with a melvin, such as yourself, because any man who falls for Anahiem's lies is retarded. The fact he was able to convince you that Helm (a very effective player) was worth 2 guys you could have signed on FA at any time, (Im sure there are 2 guys just as good still there) is hilarious. Then when you tried to justify it you sound even dumber than NY Islanders who thinks he is actually going to get Bernier back for Nabokov, HA!

Bottom line. You're garbage.

I might be interested in taking on the blue jackets if I can, I just recently bought xbox live so I'm still new to how the gm connected and stuff would work so if someone could let me know a little more, such as do we just play against humans the entire time, how often the games are, just a summary of how things work.I'll post my Gamertag once I'm sure i can do it.

I might be interested in taking on the blue jackets if I can, I just recently bought xbox live so I'm still new to how the gm connected and stuff would work so if someone could let me know a little more, such as do we just play

against humans the entire time, how often the

games are, just a summary of how things

work.I'll post my Gamertag once I'm sure i can

do it.

I might be interested in taking on the blue jackets if I can, I just recently bought xbox live so I'm still new to how the gm connected and stuff would work so if someone could let me know a little more, such as do we just play against humans the entire time, how often the games are, just a summary of how things work.I'll post my Gamertag once I'm sure i can do it.

Archived