The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Alright, down to business. So after this SIM tonight, I'll be setting brand new standards to how trades work, and here's how it will happen.

First, to clarify, no longer will any trade previous as of this moment, be used as an example as to what a "fair trade" is.

So, to start, from now on, I will analyze each trade thoroughly, through the stats, age, salary, and so forth. I will take into consideration every possibility as to why a person would make the trade. Sure this will be a pain in the ass for me, but as trading has continued in the league, the standards have fallen dramatically. Once again, you can still win a trade, but I will decide what's fair and what's not anymore, some people are just throwing good players away to other teams, and by then, the GM leaves and the team has basically nothing, therefore no one will join as that team.

With that, basically what I am saying is, from now on, I will decide what's fair and what's not fair in a trade, and me alone. I do not care if "They offered" you the trade first, if it's lop-sided by my standards, it's declined.

Enjoy your day.

Alright, down to business. So after this SIM tonight, I'll be setting brand new standards to how trades work, and here's how it will happen.

First, to clarify, no longer will any trade previous as of this moment, be used as an example as to what a "fair trade" is.

So, to start, from now on, I will analyze each trade thoroughly, through the stats, age, salary, and so forth. I will take into consideration every possibility as to why a person would make the trade. Sure this will be a pain in the ass for me, but as trading has continued in the league, the standards have fallen dramatically. Once again, you can still win a trade, but I will decide what's fair and what's not anymore, some people are just throwing good players away to other teams, and by then, the GM leaves and the team has basically nothing, therefore no one will join as that team.

With that, basically what I am saying is, from now on, I will decide what's fair and what's not fair in a trade, and me alone. I do not care if "They offered" you the trade first, if it's lop-sided by my standards, it's declined.

Enjoy your day.

Honestly I'd take a look at the glitch goals, I understand breakaways but doing it three times in one game. This was a game changer.

It was done on purpose to piss me off and it did. I really hate to lost because of this.

Note: I did score one glitch goal just because he was doing it.

He had many other attempts to do it and the first one he looped around to get the goal (Drawing my CPU out of position just to score. Honestly, it's bull crap.)

Sorry about the quality it was on my phone.

Honestly I'd take a look at the glitch goals, I understand breakaways but doing it three times in one game. This was a game changer.

It was done on purpose to piss me off and it did. I really hate to lost because of this.

Note: I did score one glitch goal just because he was doing it.

He had many other attempts to do it and the first one he looped around to get the goal (Drawing my CPU out of position just to score. Honestly, it's bull crap.)

Sorry about the quality it was on my phone.

Archived