Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Jesus nooooo don't give him Versteeg, Touchet is gonna use his speed to his advantage :( thank god I'm in the East.

Jesus nooooo don't give him Versteeg, Touchet is gonna use his speed to his advantage :( thank god I'm in the East.

As for WPG, he will be kicked temporarily, along with OTT, both have been inactive for quite a while. NSH will get the boot until he deals with his Xbox problems.

that's fine... just, please don't give my team away. i'm usually very active and I put lots of work into my preds... pay day Friday. I might just get a new box.

that's fine... just, please don't give my team away. i'm usually very active and I put lots of work into my preds... pay day Friday. I might just get a new box.

hearing the hurricanes are close to negotiating a deal with the kings involving couture and kessel!

more news to come later

hearing the hurricanes are close to negotiating a deal with the kings involving couture and kessel!

more news to come later

Looking for an expiring contract that isn't going to be re-signed. Any 4th line centres available in the 77-80 range?

I have some news regarding 2 of the 3 trades with STL. STL has told me after heavy consideration, he has decided NOT to make the trades he initially agreed upon after looking through them. He felt that he made the trades too quickly, as well as he was unaware of the fact that the league was only running for so long, so prospects value isn't really what it seems at hindsight. I don't usually decline trades after an agreement has been made, but because he is new to the league, I will allow it.

The 2 trades that are refuted are the L.A. & Van trade, just to clarify.

On an unrelated note. sim is at 7PM.

ya u wanted couture++ for giroux

and besides im looking for a natural winger

I have some news regarding 2 of the 3 trades with STL. STL has told me after heavy consideration, he has decided NOT to make the trades he initially agreed upon after looking through them. He felt that he made the trades too quickly, as well as he was unaware of the fact that the league was only running for so long, so prospects value isn't really what it seems at hindsight. I don't usually decline trades after an agreement has been made, but because he is new to the league, I will allow it.

Ahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahahhahaah