The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

I have some news regarding 2 of the 3 trades with STL. STL has told me after heavy consideration, he has decided NOT to make the trades he initially agreed upon after looking through them. He felt that he made the trades too quickly, as well as he was unaware of the fact that the league was only running for so long, so prospects value isn't really what it seems at hindsight. I don't usually decline trades after an agreement has been made, but because he is new to the league, I will allow it.

The 2 trades that are refuted are the L.A. & Van trade, just to clarify.

On an unrelated note. sim is at 7PM.

I have some news regarding 2 of the 3 trades with STL. STL has told me after heavy consideration, he has decided NOT to make the trades he initially agreed upon after looking through them. He felt that he made the trades too quickly, as well as he was unaware of the fact that the league was only running for so long, so prospects value isn't really what it seems at hindsight. I don't usually decline trades after an agreement has been made, but because he is new to the league, I will allow it.

Archived