Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Not many people have quit mid-game though, people who have, have given the win, I understand you were inactive after, so it puts me in a tough position. I'd still need to talk to the assistants if there is even a chance we let you back in, I don't mind honestly, even though you created a ton of s*** I'm quite forgiving, it's about the other two.

Though I must say that this is very reminiscent of the first Detroit in our league.

Your poke check, I've never had issues with people pokechecking until I played you.. It wasn't even fair.

Lol what? I meant that it was crazy how much you pokechecked me and it worked constantly, not that it was unfair lolol. I was just kidding around, I just couldn't get by you, that's all.

Also I don't recall glitch goaling on any breakaway, the one goal that went in for me that game was a fluke that you put in your own net...

Oh I thought you were accusing me of cheating by pokechecking you on a breakaway, on breakaways I switch to the goalie most of the time because of the amount of people that glitch on breakaways, so yeah

No hard feelings

lolololololol okay im going to let everyone in on NYI's little trick.

from defensive perspective.

comes in on left cuts accross with a left handed shooter towards right. just before the center he does this beautiful little glitch goal where he nudges to right and shoots back to the left and will send those slow little floater top shelf.

If for some reason this doesnt work first try dont be sad. He will try to do it every single time he is in the zone..