The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

lolololololol okay im going to let everyone in on NYI's little trick.

from defensive perspective.

comes in on left cuts accross with a left handed shooter towards right. just before the center he does this beautiful little glitch goal where he nudges to right and shoots back to the left and will send those slow little floater top shelf.

If for some reason this doesnt work first try dont be sad. He will try to do it every single time he is in the zone..

lololololol what stats?

Your two best scorers are from Anahiem. and yet cory perry still on has 56 points. hahahaha thats cute. I remember when I didnt have a player in the top 30 for points. lolololol Do you even chell? I think you are better off just simming the games.

lololololl this is even better. your number 2 guy is ranked 115. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA like you are soooooo bad. The fact that he is also from Anahiem slays me.

And if you want to go on about datsyuk, he had like 50 points. so your still poops. and your boys in columbus that you ditched are soo far away its not worth looking.

Padding stats, I meant to say make my stats better, look at it this way. I haven't had this team this long, do stats really matter? I don't go around scoring with one player like most people in the leg. my team is more balanced and defensive.

Perry: 57

Pietrangelo: 40

Higgins: 37

Hemsky:37

Karlsson: 30

Joensuu 28

Mursak 27

Gagner: 27

Now time to look at your team.

HOSSA: 102

Duchene: 84

Williams 70

Couture: 55

Lombardi: 48

Vermette: 41

A note with Hossa;

he has 400 more minutes then Fleischmann with 11 less games played.

It's just a number ya know it's not everything. I'm fine just contending for playoffs whenever you have to plot against your own friend just to even compete with him. Last i checked you lost two games against me. Who's the bad one?

lolololololol okay im going to let everyone in on NYI's little trick.

from defensive perspective.

comes in on left cuts accross with a left handed shooter towards right. just before the center he does this beautiful little glitch goal where he nudges to right and shoots back to the left and will send those slow little floater top shelf.

If for some reason this doesnt work first try dont be sad. He will try to do it every single time he is in the zone..

HAHAHA LA don't cry it doesn't suite you! Oh wait a minute that's all you do anyways so go ahead. Also my game was just a straight lag fest against LA couldn't play my game at ALL had no choice but to shhot and hope for snipes or rebounds...and the lag did continue against ANA and yes 7-2 I lost but that just proves to you that the snipes didn't work against him, also the fact that he has the most points in the league did freighten me a lil bit...

So yes ANA was a much better player than LA who I thought would have easily beat me too cause of lag but didn't to my surprise.

In the end I found out LA isn't as good as his trash talk, and ANA is a much better player thanks to his nicley stacked team.

P.S. LA my top line center is a 79....OUCH!!!

Maybe I should just not shoot the puck cause others thinks it's a glitch....(idiots)

HAHAHA LA don't cry it doesn't suite you! Oh wait a minute that's all you do anyways so go ahead. Also my game was just a straight lag fest against LA couldn't play my game at ALL had no choice but to shhot and hope for snipes or rebounds...and the lag did continue against ANA and yes 7-2 I lost but that just proves to you that the snipes didn't work against him, also the fact that he has the most points in the league did freighten me a lil bit...

So yes ANA was a much better player than LA who I thought would have easily beat me too cause of lag but didn't to my surprise.

In the end I found out LA isn't as good as his trash talk, and ANA is a much better player thanks to his nicley stacked team.

P.S. LA my top line center is a 79....OUCH!!!

Maybe I should just not shoot the puck cause others thinks it's a glitch....(idiots)

It's no excuse that you lost to me because my team is "stacked". It was your choice (or fault, rather) to destroy your team just like it was my choice to improve mine. Last season I stomped on people even worse than you with my team (which, at one point was also pretty bad). Even if you took out some of my more important players I would wipe the floor with you.

It's also irrelevant to state that your top line centre is a 79 overall. You once had Tavares, who you graciously just gave away (along with many other dece players: Frolik, Okposo, Joensuu, Hamonic ;).. to name a few) so you can't really use that as a stab at someone. You may not be as pathetic as some other people in this league in terms of actual play, but you are easily amongst the most stupid just for trying to use the "my team is garbage" excuse as a defence for losing and being mediocre. Like are you trying to be Garth Snow with extra chromosomes or something?

PS: I'm not one to whine about glitch goals, it's not hard to stop someone from scoring the same way if you aren't a moron. It was just funny and slightly annoying that you tried the same retarded thing every rare time you gained the offensive zone, especially after LA told me that's all you tried to do on him as well. I just thought you'd try a few things differently for competition's sake, but clearly you're not a fan of winning, so nevermind.

First I thought the "lol" portion of my comment made it clear I found you hilarious.

Second, the lag was brutal, For my play style it through off my timing a lot. the fact I still put up 5 goals was amazing.

Lastly, this will never happen again. Now that I have watched the same tutorial video on youtube that you studied I will easily shut you down. Because sorry to say. you are one of the worst individuals I have ever had the misfortune of associating with. You are in fact garbage. You are a terrible person and you should feel bad. Please go return the game. Your presence is not needed here anymore. The real men are taking over and you little boys can go home. You will only make the playoffs for one reason and on reason alone. Your in the East. What a blessing huh?

I acknowledge I have lost. I have a tendency to play to my opponents. If i play a good team I will come guns blazing. If I play a bad team (you) I will come off scrubish. Ask like any team in the East. I have lost a handful of games to teams that literally just got off of practice mode yesterday. Then go on to make Chicago Dallas and Van my sex objects immediately.

Archived