Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

ya cause u will probably dominate with datsu....oh ooops my bad

Need Winnipeg (x2), Pittsburgh, and another team I can't remember. I'll be online later tonight.

Calgary i need to play you Calgary like last night after failing to beat the cpu twice you get offline after you told me you would play me.

the last sim was sunday add 4 days hmmm hmmmmmm it couldn't be but it is Thursday.

You guys can kick me if you want (if you havent already). I know I havent been playing very much at all and that's not likely to change. I'm just too busy.

Peace guys

ya roast be with back hand forhand dekes without them ud have nothing

Wow, four times in a row I've had to quit against the CPU cause they've injured one of my star players, I'm so fracking tired of this stupid game.

Wow, four times in a row I've had to quit against the CPU cause they've injured one of my star players, I'm so fracking tired of this stupid game.

First thing, I had to SIM the league at 6:30PM Tonight because I'm going out right now, so sorry for the REALLY short notice.

Good luck guys as this should be the last week of the season and playoffs will begin on Tuesday if I'm not mistaken.

And on an additional note, welcome back Mostvaluableplayer, our ex-assistant commissioner, he'll be taking over the Minnesota Wild.