Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Philadelphia will be online after the 'Nucks game. Still have 4 games remaining; need the Islanders, the Rangers (x2), and another team I can't remember off the top of my head.

Ok, I'm calling out Dallas.

So you take runs at my best players in our last game because you can't compete with me (which as faggy as it is it's somewhat understandable based on how bad you are) which resulted in Datsyuk getting knocked out; fair enough, I'll live. However, we have one more game left to play. You and I both know how it's going to go down, which is why I'm assuming you're avoiding me again. But isn't avoiding me twice this season and letting games go to a sim just so you had a chance at winning already enough chicken$hit behaviour? Answer the bell you baby. Scratch Grabner so you'll have some offence for your 4 game first round matchup against Chicago, I don't care, but at least search for those little nuts and man up there Zachfetch.

So you take runs at my best players in our last game because you can't compete with me (which as faggy as it is it's somewhat understandable based on how bad you are) which resulted in Datsyuk getting knocked out; fair enough, I'll live. However, we have one more game left to play. You and I both know how it's going to go down, which is why I'm assuming you're avoiding me again. But isn't avoiding me twice this season and letting games go to a sim just so you had a chance at winning already enough chicken$hit behaviour? Answer the bell you baby. Scratch Grabner so you'll have some offence for your 4 game first round matchup against Chicago, I don't care, but at least search for those little nuts and man up there Zachfetch.

You in fact are the new zachfetch, All you do is troll and verbally attack ppl and cry when things don't go your way. This might sound amazing to you cause you have never had this happen to you but i go to school 5 day a week and and work 3-4 days a week cause i have expenses i have to pay for the that my mommy and daddy don't pay for. I don't free load off my parents like you so i don't have 12 plus hours of free time to spend on xbox and a forum figuring out new ways to be a douchbag. Your games aren't the only games that have simmed this season just cause i couldn't make it online to play them cause my real life got in the way of "real" important things like playing you in a video game. Also when datysuk got hurt you weren't fine with it you cried about it on the forum and to me on xbox a example of something not going your way so you bitch, complain. cry and verbally attack the person. In my opinion you and your dickhead ways have no business in this league but lucky for you im not the comish. I know that its only a matter of time now before you and LA start attacking me on here but i honestly dont give touchits

other ppl use my xbox like my dad so i invite are being ignored its a safe bet that he is playing lighten up asshole just because a couple of ur games dont get play the world isnt gonna end. i spent the 3rd period hitting your players cause its hard to comeback from a 7 goal difference( by the way 5 of them were backhand forehand)

other ppl use my xbox like my dad so i invite are being ignored its a safe bet that he is playing lighten up asshole just because a couple of ur games dont get play the world isnt gonna end. i spent the 3rd period hitting your players cause its hard to comeback from a 7 goal difference( by the way 5 of them were backhand forehand)

Oh snap good one make a mhl 13 insult caise those really hurt my feelings,the more insults ypu make to ppl about there play in the game the more you prove how much u really care about how you do in a video game why dont you take acouple hours off hangout with LA so he can teach you how to insult people better cause he is good at it. I also know that when you get booted from the playoffs you will be pissed and probs cry were when i get booted in the first round i will go on with my life and wait for th next season cause i dont care. All the players i hit had the puck or just passed it granted acouple my have been a little late but i wasnt hitting players that never had the puck

Oh snap good one make a mhl 13 insult caise those really hurt my feelings,the more insults ypu make to ppl about there play in the game the more you prove how much u really care about how you do in a video game why dont you take acouple hours off hangout with LA so he can teach you how to insult people better cause he is good at it. I also know that when you get booted from the playoffs you will be pissed and probs cry were when i get booted in the first round i will go on with my life and wait for th next season cause i dont care. All the players i hit had the puck or just passed it granted acouple my have been a little late but i wasnt hitting players that never had the puck

I'll be online at 6pm PST to get in my final two games against the Red Wings and Rangers.