Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Hahaha im already in his head. He is going to pretend to not be shook but the moment the magic starts. Its over.

So what's the deal with BOS-PIT and WSH-TOR?

Hahaha im already in his head. He is going to pretend to not be shook but the moment the magic starts. Its over.

Can I somehow play as the coach? I do not mind, and for some reason I enjoy watching simulated games.

Nope, with my ridiculous injuries losing in the playoffs is inevitable. Now it's just a matter of how many of your players come with me. That's if we play of course, I still haven't beat Calgary.

goodluck with that bud. you or dallas doesnt matter, i cant wait....

No clue, I'll find out tomorrow as I'll send out messages to remind them they have until Saturday to finish their series.

I feel like it would be hilarious to come online and see some like Bull Smit playing Tiger Woods golf right now...

I feel like it would be hilarious to come online and see some like Bull Smit playing Tiger Woods golf right now...

NJD, I'll be on tonight to start our round 2 series but don't expect me to play every game if I start losing because I'm not costing Blom a chance at the cup

What happens if Vancouver and Calgary (me) can't get our games in

We have played 2 games and every other time we have tried to get our games in 1 of us is busy