The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

I'll will finally update the trade tracker, and also the trade deadline is going to be at 12 tonight, you can obviously make more trades once the League is created, which will be possibly Tuesday night, if not, for sure on Wednesday sometime in the afternoon. This is because Tuesdays are really hectic for me, so I might not have enough time to set everything up.

Edit: The Devil's trades are still pending approval, we will have a decision very soon.

Hurricanes

FORWARDS

Logan Couture ($2.875m) / Brad Richards ($6.667m) / Alexander Semin ($7.000m)

Jussi Jokinen ($3.000m) / Tim Connolly ($4.750m) / Clarke MacArthur ($3.250m)

Anthony Stewart ($0.900m) / Matt Cullen ($3.500m) / Chad Larose ($1.700m)

Patrick Dwyer ($0.625m) / Jiri Tlusty ($1.600m) / Andreas Nodl ($0.845m)

Tim Wallace ($0.700m) / Tim Brent ($0.750m) /

DEFENSEMEN

Tim Gleason ($4.000m) / Brooks Orpik ($3.750m)

Justin Faulk ($0.900m) / Andrej Sekera ($2.750m)

Marc-Andre Gragnani ($0.800m) / Jay Harrison ($0.700m)

GOALTENDERS

Henrik Lundqvist ($6.875m)

Martin Biron ($1.300m)

Brian Boucher ($0.950m)

BUYOUTS

Derek Joslin ($0.075m)

------

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)

(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)

SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $60,261,667; BONUSES: $60,000

CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $9,938,333

final roster going into season will not change

Just so you guys know I won't be joining (or applying) until like... 11:30 at night tomorrow, work and such.

Also I've requested that we wait until the 13th of sept. to start actually playing games, so that we can all get an idea of how the league works and understand what we are joining, it can also give us an idea of who's inactive and just sitting here with a team.

One more note, ALL trades are going to be re-analyzed since the overalls might have changed since we last saw them.

Just so you guys know I won't be joining (or applying) until like... 11:30 at night tomorrow, work and such.

Also I've requested that we wait until the 13th of sept. to start actually playing games, so that we can all get an idea of how the league works and understand what we are joining, it can also give us an idea of who's inactive and just sitting here with a team.

One more note, ALL trades are going to be re-analyzed since the overalls might have changed since we last saw them.

This pretty much sums up what I was going to say. The League might be created late tonight, depends on how fast I finish my English essay, but it will definitely be up by around 2:00 PM on Wednesday. Also if you're not going to be able to join in the next couple of days give me a heads up, or you're probably going to get kicked out if you're inactive for too long.

Archived