Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

If Buffalo is available I would like to play. Gamer Tag: MC Skrilla

I see you're in the other CDC league as well, are you sure you can do both?

Yep, can I have your gamertag?

Just to let you guys know I'm going to be going camping for the next 3-4 days, I won't have WiFi so I won't be able to respond to anything about the League.

It will be sweet if we can fill this league up before the game comes out but im wondering, there is going to be an app you can put on your phone to manage your team but im not sure if it will have some sort of communication between gm's. What do you think the best way to stay connected is this forum? maybe a private facebook group? through xbox live?

It will be sweet if we can fill this league up before the game comes out but im wondering, there is going to be an app you can put on your phone to manage your team but im not sure if it will have some sort of communication between gm's. What do you think the best way to stay connected is this forum? maybe a private facebook group? through xbox live?

there will be an mobile app but im not sure if we will be able to communicate over it.we could just keep posting in this thread like the other leagues are doing.

I mean for trading and stuff I was thinking of a facebook group...you can make it private and we can post stuff like: players we want to shop around, bragging rights(lol), cause we can access that from any comp,phone,or xbox. Just an idea. constantly posting and reviewing this thread will be sort of a hassle

I'm not too sure how this is going to work yet (haven't looked into NHL 13 yet as per usual every year for me), but I would like to join, and would like to be Chicago,

GT: Bull_Smit.

Hey I'll join and take the Islanders. GamerTag: BrentCord.

Looks like a lot of us have school (including me) so we shouldn't go too fast in this league. No more than 5 games a week IMO.