The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

c'mon people play your games im dying to get the schedule advanced..want to get my trades..and take the lead from PIT. Im pretty sure Handzus has been traded suck to who ever acquired him 30 games :bigblush: ... and Rangers :picard: (not to be mean) lol. Plus maybe ill have to trade for Marleau he is cleaning up!

I had hoped quitting wouldn't be a problem in this league, but it is already. :picard: I've already been reported multiple cases of teams quitting while losing. The worst part is that if someone quits it doesn't even count as a loss for them.

Quitting will NOT be tolerated at all in this league. If you quit once you will get a warning, if the quitting continues you will be kicked out of the league.

I had hoped quitting wouldn't be a problem in this league, but it is already. :picard: I've already been reported multiple cases of teams quitting while losing. The worst part is that if someone quits it doesn't even count as a loss for them.

Quitting will NOT be tolerated at all in this league. If you quit once you will get a warning, if the quitting continues you will be kicked out of the league.

Archived