Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

The trade screen is freezing my xbox ever time I try to navigate to Columbus or Dallas. Every other team I can get to.

The trade screen is freezing my xbox ever time I try to navigate to Columbus or Dallas. Every other team I can get to.

Lol, so the commissioner can pull robberies off but no one else?

Lol, so the commissioner can pull robberies off but no one else?

Subban is on the block, looking for a top line forwards, don't offer me a 32+ player too

don't think the commissioner will veto his own trade. and what ever happened to the Weber trade that sent Weber to Vancouver? if Zack kassian wants this league to have 30 teams in it he should consider treating his gms with more respect than threatening to boot them every little disagreement. why did he need stamkos anyways, he was already leading the league wasnt he?

Haha whatever, anyways looking to play Minnesota and Florida today. When will you two be on?

So, if a team gets an injury, they trade away their star? Yea, kassian, you're kinda on a control trip, no? the weber trade I made with you was much more even than that and you were the one who offered... then you cancelled, as commissioner.

Going to work, won't be on until 10PM + tonight for Sharks + Buffalo, this will probably be our only chance, worked all week sorry guys.

Haha whatever, anyways looking to play Minnesota and Florida today. When will you two be on?

So, if a team gets an injury, they trade away their star? Yea, kassian, you're kinda on a control trip, no? the weber trade I made with you was much more even than that and you were the one who offered... then you cancelled, as commissioner.

Going to work, won't be on until 10PM + tonight for Sharks + Buffalo, this will probably be our only chance, worked all week sorry guys.

truth = out. Really thinking about joining another league now. kinda sucks because I enjoyed playing against most (sharks tampa pens dallas nyr to name a few)

I will probably get in crap for mentioning this as I dont want people to start leaving the league, but you guys can always group vote on a new commissioner through the league members screen...just sayin