The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Looks like no matter if you're a commissioner in a game or actual league, you're still the scapegoat.

Anyways, first of all, it looks like many of you don't pay attention to the trading rules I posted and the consensus of what makes a fair trade, no surprise here really.. I'm not going to say it again, you can all open your eyes and go re-read it for yourselves.

Second, since when did the commissioner disrespect anyone? Other than the post made on the last page it's pretty much been a clean slate, as I haven't seen him back talk anyone, so why the accusations? You all need to take a chill pill and analyze the trade fully. He obviously won the trade but in a league that will last 3 years, maybe 4. Kesler being 28 & Stamkos being what 22? Makes no impact on the trade whatsoever.

Anyways I'd like to keep ranting at the ignorantness and idiocy I've witnessed but I've got to work.

It won't be too long before we find out who isn't committed to the league, please keep posting about who isn't playing their games, who is quitting out of their games and I can find out who I need to boot from the league. The toughest part is the beginning, just hold tight, I promise by the playoffs this league will only consist of people who are committed. Also the 4 day interval system isn't up for debate, this is a serious league and if you can't find a way to play most of your games you should look for another league.

i apologize for my accusations this is the one was thinking of but after reading it again it was meant in different context but i still think we as gm should get a voice when it comes to big trade like this one and i would like to reiterate what i said when i said that you are a good commish

Im a cook at a rustic fine dinning resturant were on fridays i usually work a double shift but i had alot of stuff that i had to prep for the luunch and dinner services so i came in early and if i get a break its usually only 15 mins. Cooks do alot more work that ppl realise and through it all i only get just above min wage but i do get overtime im lucky there some resturants wont do that. Also im at work right now i started at 9am i just dont have alot of stuff to prep cause i got most of it done yesterday

Archived