The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Here's something that's going to make a lot of people happy; the Stamkos trade isn't going to go through after all. Turns out since Brodziak got injured (35 games) after the trade was made, it was nullified and unless we can come to another agreement it doesn't look like a trade is happening anymore.

I will be on intermittently throughout the day. Looking to play NYI, COL, VAN and BUF.

I really want to get these games in before the sim as my team keeps getting decimated by injuries every time we advance the schedule. I lost both Setoguchi and Parise for over 30 games last advancement, plus my third line center. I now have only two legitimate top six forwards. Damn you EA.

I will be on intermittently throughout the day. Looking to play NYI, COL, VAN and BUF.

I really want to get these games in before the sim as my team keeps getting decimated by injuries every time we advance the schedule. I lost both Setoguchi and Parise for over 30 games last advancement, plus my third line center. I now have only two legitimate top six forwards. Damn you EA.

Archived