The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

once again still waiting on Carolina... he gets online and when i send him invites or message him to play, he immediately jumps offline and ignores me. wtf is up with that. its getting old, for real.

And also the NYI, idk whats up with him but he hasnt been on in what, 5 days?

once again still waiting on Carolina... he gets online and when i send him invites or message him to play, he immediately jumps offline and ignores me. wtf is up with that. its getting old, for real.

Carolina we need to play Friday!

Does Florida even play anymore? I don't want to jump to conclusions I did that to the rangers, I just don't want to lose players for 45 games, especially if I am not playing that game. This is the 2nd period in a row I have had Florida, tell me when your on please.

Carolina we need to play Friday!

Does Florida even play anymore? I don't want to jump to conclusions I did that to the rangers, I just don't want to lose players for 45 games, especially if I am not playing that game. This is the 2nd period in a row I have had Florida, tell me when your on please.

Archived