The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Hey guys, sorry about my absence the last few weeks, I don't blame you for replacing me. I've been getting home from school at 9 or 10 and then doing homework until 1 or 2 in the morning so not much time for video games. Plus when I do try to play, my TV's been acting up (the reason why I've quit a few games when I was winning).

dude you are always on Netflix. Everytime I see you sign on (which is alot) your on Netflix. And yeah you said you had to leave but you were on netflix sill for another hour. Just saying man. This is an active league. I have a wife, kid, puppy, work, and hockey. And I still play my games.. just sayin.

Yeah people are gonna get busy. We got a lot of students and it's s busy time with midterms and such. I don't see an issue with Netflix as some people let other people use their account to watch a movie or something. I know it's an active league but must people have real lives that take priority. If you aren't one of them, that's pretty sad.

The Chicago Blackhawks are entertaining all offers before the deadline. There are no untouchables, however, some players may be harder to obtain then others (I.E. Toews, Keith & Leddy [Leddy because I love him])

Please send me an offer, and then I can counter-offer if a player is of interest to you on my team, if I accept the trade, I will msg. you so you're not waiting & wondering.

The players I am looking to ship out the most is Schenn and MPS.

The players I am looking for the most are players who are both good in speed, and acceleration.

NO LUGS.

Hey guys, sorry about my absence the last few weeks, I don't blame you for replacing me. I've been getting home from school at 9 or 10 and then doing homework until 1 or 2 in the morning so not much time for video games. Plus when I do try to play, my TV's been acting up (the reason why I've quit a few games when I was winning).

dude you are always on Netflix. Everytime I see you sign on (which is alot) your on Netflix. And yeah you said you had to leave but you were on netflix sill for another hour. Just saying man. This is an active league. I have a wife, kid, puppy, work, and hockey. And I still play my games.. just sayin.

Archived