Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Still looking to move Vinny and Vokoun. Also I'll be online for an hour or two if Pit, Phi, and Car wanna play out games.

He still refuses to upload the pictures, its obviously a lie.

trade announcement

To NYR

ladd

stuart

burmistrov

boston 1st

to WPG

marc staal

stephan

florida 1st

Looking for a top 6 left wing.. on the block: R. Hainsey (83) T.Enstrom (81) D.Boyle (86). Enstrom (15 games) and Boyle (5 games) are hurt.

I've got Ryan Johansen [C] and Bryan Little [C] I can trade, looking for a top six winger.

Hi there....any spots available? I'd love to take a spot

I see the Leafs are available...are they the ONLY team available? I wouldn't mind taking them but I'd take another team if they're open

Hi there....any spots available? I'd love to take a spot

I see the Leafs are available...are they the ONLY team available? I wouldn't mind taking them but I'd take another team if they're open

The ordeal between MrFauxChows and Zfetch is done guys, lets all move on from this childish behavior. MrFauxChows will not be removed from the league, but he's on his thin ice. I'm no longer going to tolerate openly stating who you want removed from the league as it just causes problems, if you think someone should be removed from the league message me about it.

For the people interested in joining, right now only Calgary is available and /user/53050-vancouvercanucks/">*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS* has first chance to claim them.

For playoffs can we have written rules and procedures on the front page addressing

-glitch goals

-quitting

-inactivity

The ordeal between MrFauxChows and Zfetch is done guys, lets all move on from this childish behavior. MrFauxChows will not be removed from the league, but he's on his thin ice. I'm no longer going to tolerate openly stating who you want removed from the league as it just causes problems, if you think someone should be removed from the league message me about it.

For the people interested in joining, right now only Calgary is available and /user/53050-vancouvercanucks/">*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS* has first chance to claim them.

I'm leaving on Friday for Mexico and I'll be gone for a week. Just a heads up, so don't kick me for inactivity.

Also, to all the teams I need to play, I'd like to get our games in before then.

For playoffs can we have written rules and procedures on the front page addressing

-glitch goals

-quitting

-inactivity

You'll be first to get the next available team.

OK is there some rule I'm unaware of? because during the playoffs if I have a breakaway your retarded if you don't thing I'll go backhand forehand shortside

Lol @ Detroit. Loves to complain if he loses despite the obvious hypocrisy regarding glitch goals.

Defensive play is important, it isn't hard to stop someone from exploiting an area and giving them continuous, legitimate scoring chances (that you like to call glitch goals) if you can play defence. San Jose did nothing wrong in your game, much like every other game you've played against various teams despite your claims that they're cheating.