The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Yup, I agree with you both, I think you all must be defensively liable for your mistakes, if you give them that space, and they score it is your fault. I won't glitch goal because well.. I just don't want to, not my style, but if someone gets a goal like that on me, it's my fault in the end, I take full responsibility for the open ice I gave them and obviously need to improve defensively.

Defense is the strongest technique/strategy in this game to winning.

Well, we'd like the person to generally take responsibility for their own defense, but the only real glitch goal that we'd consider would be the cutting to the side of the net "backhand-forehand" goal, other than that, nothing else really.

hey guys pitts here - i burned my right hand pretty badly, got 2nd degree burns... not really gonna go into details

(unless someone wants to see a pic of a gigantic boil) but im having trouble with the xbox controller... i'll try to play some games tommorow but its still pretty messed up to play vid games

hey guys pitts here - i burned my right hand pretty badly, got 2nd degree burns... not really gonna go into details

(unless someone wants to see a pic of a gigantic boil) but im having trouble with the xbox controller... i'll try to play some games tommorow but its still pretty messed up to play vid games

Archived