Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Message me on her when u wanna play ill also be on here tomm at 6 pm if we cant play today

Winnipeg on tonight and most of the day tomorrow (until 5)

Where Minnesota at? Gotta finish my last game. Can't have anymore injuries goin into playoffs

Where Minnesota at? Gotta finish my last game. Can't have anymore injuries goin into playoffs

Washington is available to play all day. pm me if you want to play

Winnipeg on all day, need Detroit, Philly, Buffalo, Florida, Ottawa

Need st Louis. Colorado. And Minnesota. Says Minnesota hasn't been on in 5 days?

Hey guys, sorry for my recent inactivity. I had to move this week with really short notice and my XBOX and computer have been in boxes for the past week. I should be up and running again tonight.

Thanks for not booting me out!

Hey everyone, I'm back from Mexico. I'm super sorry but I can't play tonight, but I can be on tomorrow. That is, if I make the playoffs. I have no clue where I am in the standings.

Here are the rules regarding cheating:

• Some kind of video evidence will be needed to confirm any cheating.

• Use the leg-kick backhand forehand breakaway move is not considered cheating.

• Excessive use of the backhand forehand move on the short side is considered cheating (more than 2 goals using this method is considered excessive).

• Circling around in your own zone with the puck while winning or short-handed is considered cheating.

Breaking one of these rules will most likely result in a series loss and removal from the league.

If you believe your opponent has cheated or is cheating, record it and send me the video otherwise I can't really do anything.

Here are the rules regarding cheating:

• Some kind of video evidence will be needed to confirm any cheating.

• Use the leg-kick backhand forehand breakaway move is not considered cheating.

• Excessive use of the backhand forehand move on the short side is considered cheating (more than 2 goals using this method is considered excessive).

• Circling around in your own zone with the puck while winning or short-handed is considered cheating.

Breaking one of these rules will most likely result in a series loss and removal from the league.

If you believe your opponent has cheated or is cheating, record it and send me the video otherwise I can't really do anything.