Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Here are the rules regarding cheating:

• Some kind of video evidence will be needed to confirm any cheating.

• Use the leg-kick backhand forehand breakaway move is not considered cheating.

• Excessive use of the backhand forehand move on the short side is considered cheating (more than 2 goals using this method is considered excessive).

• Circling around in your own zone with the puck while winning or short-handed is considered cheating.

Breaking one of these rules will most likely result in a series loss and removal from the league.

If you believe your opponent has cheated or is cheating, record it and send me the video otherwise I can't really do anything.

So I heard the season ends at 8:00 PM

Can somebody tell me where the Islanders are?

Playoff time folks, goodluck to everyone, I get the joy of playing Vancouver first round.

Commish vs. Assistant.

Here we goooooo.

Playoff time folks, goodluck to everyone, I get the joy of playing Vancouver first round.

Commish vs. Assistant.

Here we goooooo.

Excessive use of the backhand forehand move on the short side is considered cheating (more than 2 goals using this method is considered excessive).

Then your opponent shouldn't be in the playoffs.

to my opponents: if you continue to give me breakaways I will continue to use backhand forehand until I secure my win. I expect u do the same.

Dang.

(#2) Anaheim vs. (#7) Dallas

Definitely the first round match-up I wanted to avoid.

Some of these match ups look really good! It's going to be a fun and interesting first round, anything can happen!

I think thisround has the potential for all the matchups to be upsets on the west

Touchet ill be on at 5 ish today

I think thisround has the potential for all the matchups to be upsets on the west

Touchet ill be on at 5 ish today

Hahaha I think Zack and I have different outlooks on the subject if we can help it, but yes, both should be awesome series.

Hahaha I think Zack and I have different outlooks on the subject if we can help it, but yes, both should be awesome series.

Hehehe, Me and Zack play a lot of VS. against eachother, it's always very close, and we've been quite even in the win-loss margin against eachother.

I'm looking forward to making him sweat.