The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

I wish you were good enough to meet in the finals

Until then - jersey, kovalchuk might as well have a target on his chest. Your good, but I'm bringing the heat buddy, cheers to a good series. Seasons 2-1? So I owe you one ;)

I just want to let everyone know what a f**king A$$**** Zachfetch is. I'm up 3-0 in the series, we are playing game 4, I'm up 7-1 with a minute left in the 3rd, so it's safe to say the game is mine. the game magically gets disconnected. Whatever, I tell him he had better give me the win, he doesn't respond, but sends me an invite to play again. We play our game over, despite that already being unfair, and it goes into overtime, right as i score the overtime winner he f**king quits nullifying the game. I have pictures to prove if necessary, but I've now won this series 5-0 and I think that's enough. I'm not playing this clown again. He had better get kicked for this s*it. What a sore loser.

I just want to let everyone know what a f**king A$$**** Zachfetch is. I'm up 3-0 in the series, we are playing game 4, I'm up 7-1 with a minute left in the 3rd, so it's safe to say the game is mine. the game magically gets disconnected. Whatever, I tell him he had better give me the win. We play our game over, despite that already being unfair, and it goes into overtime, right as i score the overtime winner he f**king quits nullifying the game. I have pictures to prove if necessary, but I've now won this series 5-0 and I think that's enough. I'm not playing this clown again. He had better get kicked for this s*it. What a sore loser.

The first time wasn't a quit, but I should have been given the game regardless. The second game is crap though, you know it. Right as I scored the winner the second game you turned off your box. it even showed you go offline so don't pull that. I'm not playing you again, I gave you another chance as the first game might not have been you, but that's it. I'm not dealing with crap like that.

The first time wasn't a quit, but I should have been given the game regardless. The second game is crap though, you know it. Right as I scored the winner the second game you turned off your box. it even showed you go offline so don't pull that. I'm not playing you again, I gave you another chance as the first game might not have been you, but that's it. I'm not dealing with crap like that.

Archived