Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Just logged on and checked out our team.

Too early to call as I haven't talked to Blom yet but looks like I'm very happy with our forwards and will want to bolster our bottom six a bit more as well as add a top 2 defenseman and a better backup goaltender.

As well our prospect pool is extremely weak and I'd like to add more prospects to the cupboard.....4-4.5 stars at least......all we have is 3.5 and below lol.

don't really care all that much. it's not an obvious glitch goal Zack...but you'll see when you play him. I think what he does needs to be addressed. Boston was in other leagues with him in which he was booted from for this same thing. it's not forehand backhand. anyways he won it's over good luck in your series guys. go nux!

Excited to see what I can do with Philadelphia. What comes after NJD and VAN finishes their intense series?

Just to clear things up, UMADBRO? and Blom will be splitting their games they won't be playing co-op against anyone.

And New Jersey, I'll be on tonight around 7:30.

Good luck to both of you guys, it's been a great first year, congratulations to the first winner of the Stanley Cup in our league.

Game 7, it doesn't get any better than this.

Stanley cup champs kovelchuck MVP great series zack hopefully a rematch next season

Doesn't matter if it isn't even the real NHL, the Canucks can't win the Cup.

Congrats New Jersey!