Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Does that mean that we're included in the "robbed" category?

I don't think people got robbed. There's two sides to a trade. Two sides = two different reasonings. Some men need more depth to complete their lineup than a single superstar. Some men don't need an overpriced player especially when there's cheaper alternatives. And some men just want to watch the world burn.

Tonight is the end of the re sign phase. I'll advance the schedule by one day tonight at 7 pm and then I'll advance until Free Agency at 10 pm.

The Free Agency period will last for the next 6-7 days, and I'll be advancing the schedule once per day at 9:00 pm.

If you have any issues with any of this message me.

In case you didn't know, you don't have to sign your RFA's before the Free Agency to keep them. All you need to do is tender a qualifying offer and you can negotiate with them for the rest of the off-season.

Tonight is the end of the re sign phase. I'll advance the schedule by one day tonight at 8 pm and then I'll advance until Free Agency at Midnight.

The Free Agency period will last for the next 6-7 days, and I'll be advancing the schedule once per day at 9:00 pm.

If you have any issues with any of this message me.

In case you didn't know, you don't have to sign your RFA's before the Free Agency to keep them. All you need to do is tender a qualifying offer and you can negotiate with them for the rest of the off-season.

I agree can we do free agency at 10 i wanna check it out but i got to go to bed soon after ten ten cause i got be up at 4 am for school

can I re-sign players from the app? I have no clue.

Can somebody tell us if we re-signed Gagne or if he walked ?

And the five best forward UFA's (overall wise)

thanks!

when will the first sim during free agency take place?

Bryan Allen and Daniel Winnik are available for relatively cheap asking price- good depth players. Also, Bobby Ryan is available for a top goaltender.

Let the Eric Johnson sweepstakes begin, I won't be bidding on him, but good luck to those with big cap spaces, my bidding lays elsewhere.

Yes, they signed them on the last SIM before free agency, they were GOING to go to free agency but the teams they were previously contracted to signed them in time.