Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Hey I would like to join this league

GT: RW98

Team: NYI

Make sure to send your request to the league as NYI, the league if you hadn't guessed is called "Prestige Worldwide". We'll add you to the league sometime today/tonight.

I have to trade offers but I'm not able to get on my console right now

Anyone on here send them?

I'm going to be practicing my game by playing a couple HUT games today. Haven't played much NHL since Halo came out lol.

Well that was certainly fun! Beat Carolina 3-2 to kick off the season but lost to the defending Cup Champs the next game, 4-1 (3-1 +an empty netter)

Marchand 2G 1A in 2GP, looks to be a solid free agent signing thus far. 2 games in is pretty hard to judge though.

Need Anaheim, Pittsburgh and Washington! I've sent you three friend requests as well, going to be doing that as I play everybody instead of all at once.

I will be on most of tomorrow I think, just post on here when you can come out ! :)

When is the next advance?

Well that was certainly fun! Beat Carolina 3-2 to kick off the season but lost to the defending Cup Champs the next game, 4-1 (3-1 +an empty netter)

Marchand 2G 1A in 2GP, looks to be a solid free agent signing thus far. 2 games in is pretty hard to judge though.

Need Anaheim, Pittsburgh and Washington! I've sent you three friend requests as well, going to be doing that as I play everybody instead of all at once.

I will be on most of tomorrow I think, just post on here when you can come out ! :)

When is the next advance?

We're not sure considering the first SIM will be small for most people, consisting of less than 5 games for most teams, so it'll likely happen on Monday at 9PM, that'll be 3 days from when we simmed today (Friday at 9PM),

Once the first SIM is through, we'll be going steady for most of the season on 4 days everytime.

Looking forward to see what kind of points my first line is gunna put up

Ovechkin-Toews-Bartchi

Also how Bartchi is gunna develop

To those of you who need to play Winnipeg, sorry in advance if I'm not on for the next couple SIMs. Its finals week, and on top of that I'm working all weekend

need the penguins, the capitals and *shutter* the devils.

good game pitts, sorry about the disconnect.

need washington and anaheim.

philly is 1-2-0, i suck.

aha! I think I found out why I disconnected. i just had a power outage for about 5 mins at my house and that must be why I disconnected, the connection was already slow enough when I was playing you.

Need Washington

Lost in OT to Anaheim....man I keep losing by one :sadno:

I did injure Alex Pietrangelo and Colton Gillies for 4 games though ..... you western conference teams can thank me later lol