Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Ik I saw the Ovie trade, that's why I'm wavering. I found out they got Thornton, Nash and Henrqiue.

What did Pit get for Geno?

ON WSH, Ovechkin is gone, on PITT, Malkin is gone, but they still have Letang and Crosby.

Hall and Little, Hall is pretty damn good though offensively, and has good potential, imho you'll be hitting cap troubles with WSH, and you'd be better off with PITT.

I actually think the Geno trade wasn't as bad as people make it out to be, the Ovie trade on the otherhand...

PITT.

Crosby, Letang, Hall, Sutter, Havlat, Martin, Niskanen, Little, T. Ruutu, Kunitz, Fleury, Salo, Hickey, Kennedy, Weise, Dupuis, Tangradi, Cooke, Torres...

Those are the players of significance that you have.

I never saw the full deal for either one of them, but imo any trade involving one of the top 5 players in the game is probably one sided. The fact that they left right after just makes it even worse

PITT.

Crosby, Letang, Hall, Sutter, Havlat, Martin, Nidksnen, Little, T. Ruutu, Kunitz, Fleury, Salo, Hickey, Kennedy, Weise, Dupuis, Tangradi, Cooke, Torres...

Those are the players of significance that you have.

The second one, correct, but SJ definitely won the Ovie trade, he got Bergeron and a few others in trade that instantly slot in his line up.

Also, Florida, where are you? I saw you online today for about 10 minutes, sent you several invites, you didn't even get on NHL, you sat on the dashboard and then got offline again....?

What's going on bud?

EDIT: When you were on the dashboard, you got offline, and then it says you played NCAA football...? Lol..

I'll be home in 45 minutes Smashian, but before Pit left he traded Hall, Havlat and Martin to the Rangers for E. Staal, Ladd and Burns.

I'll be home in 45 minutes Smashian, but before Pit left he traded Hall, Havlat and Martin to the Rangers for E. Staal, Ladd and Burns.