The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

All these blockbuster trades are going to make the league very interesting. I have a league rule request that when it comes to playoffs, that EVERYONE plays their games. If im going to attempt to make it to the final I want to beat real people best of 7 to win the series. Not play game 1-2 against the player then 3-4 against the CPU. It wont be as rewarding and will kill the momentum and intensity of the series. If you must allow the CPU for some personal reason than so be it, but I think we should make a little rule that for playoffs you have to play every game. In conclusion I want to beat 4 players and their teams to win the cup to have the title of the best, not the CPU.

Obviously your going to try to play every game when in the playoffs but i dont want my season depending on a sim or CPU. Maybe make a playoff schedule that works during the best times for both teams. Eg. Flyers vs Pens. Both players say are available at 8pm and 10pm then set playoff games like this.

Game 1: mon 8pm

Game 2: mon10pm

game 3: Tues 8pm

Game 4: Tues 10pm

and so on

If this makes any sense and isnt to confusing.

CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER

My Custom Lineup

FORWARDS

Jeff Skinner ($1.400m) / Eric Staal ($8.250m) / Marian Gaborik ($7.500m)

Andrew Ladd ($4.400m) / Derek Stepan ($0.875m) / Ryan Callahan ($4.275m)

Carl Hagelin ($0.875m) / Michal Handzus ($2.500m) / T.J. Galiardi ($0.950m)

Alexander Burmistrov ($1.500m) / Jeff Halpern ($0.700m) / Mike Rupp ($1.500m)

Arron Asham ($1.000m) /

DEFENSEMEN

Brent Burns ($5.760m) / Dan Girardi ($3.325m)

Mark Stuart ($1.700m) / Michael Del Zotto ($0.827m)

Michael Sauer ($1.250m) / Stu Bickel ($0.750m)

Anton Stralman ($1.700m) /

GOALTENDERS

Cam Ward ($6.300m)

Justin Peters ($0.538m)

BUYOUTS

Chris Drury ($1.667m)

------

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)

(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)

SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $59,541,042; BONUSES: $1,337,500

CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $10,658,958

All these blockbuster trades are going to make the league very interesting. I have a league rule request that when it comes to playoffs, that EVERYONE plays their games. If im going to attempt to make it to the final I want to beat real people best of 7 to win the series. Not play game 1-2 against the player then 3-4 against the CPU. It wont be as rewarding and will kill the momentum and intensity of the series. If you must allow the CPU for some personal reason than so be it, but I think we should make a little rule that for playoffs you have to play every game. In conclusion I want to beat 4 players and their teams to win the cup to have the title of the best, not the CPU.

Obviously your going to try to play every game when in the playoffs but i dont want my season depending on a sim or CPU. Maybe make a playoff schedule that works during the best times for both teams. Eg. Flyers vs Pens. Both players say are available at 8pm and 10pm then set playoff games like this.

and so on

and so on

and so on

Trade to announce (hopefully this one isn't "ridiculous")

To Buffalo:

Zajac

To New Jersey:

Leino

Ott

2nd rnd pick 2013

We took Elias out of the trade to make it more fair for both sides.

I would assume if this trade is allowed by commissioner Zack Kassian that my trade with Montreal would also go through

To Montreal:

Zajac

Gerbe

To Buffalo:

Plekanec

Moen

2nd rnd pick 2013

Archived