The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

It won't be too long before we find out who isn't committed to the league, please keep posting about who isn't playing their games, who is quitting out of their games and I can find out who I need to boot from the league. The toughest part is the beginning, just hold tight, I promise by the playoffs this league will only consist of people who are committed. Also the 4 day interval system isn't up for debate, this is a serious league and if you can't find a way to play most of your games you should look for another league.

One more note, please make sure to tell us who is quitting their games while in play, we'd like to definitely deal with that. We will not tolerate it considering it does not count against the record, and after one warning, they will be removed from the league accordingly.

PLEASE notify us, because if you stay silent, we will not be able to deal with it.

I'd like to think that I am committed, but being in the eastern timezone makes it difficult to be online at the same time as others in this league. I guess I'll have to let it pan out and see if I can keep up with my games... I'm actually slightly offended that a longer schedule won't even be considered. Even one more day would be a big help.

Archived