Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

• Please log in to reply
3155 replies to this topic

#1081 Joejoeyjoel

Joejoeyjoel

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Says LA hasn't neen on since the 6th... If you come on, let's finish our game.

#1082 Kassian

Kassian

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

I can play tonight whenever...just let me know and ill come on.

Posted Image

#1083 JJC

JJC

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

Ill try my best to get on this week, but I was sick and now I've got a lot of homework.

COLTSTRONG

Posted Image

d d d d d d ddd d d d d d ddddddddd-Formally known as Jay Jay Sea

#1084 -CANUCKS94-

-CANUCKS94-

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

In need of a 2nd line LW/C!

on the block: O.Jokinen, M.Stuart, R.Hainsey, A.Miettinen
St. Louis Blues GM - Prestige Worldwide GMC

#1085 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,676 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

Sorry i haven't been around got busy with school. Should be on most of this weekend.

o08j21.jpg

Thanks for the sig Twilight Sparkle

#1086 DETgreatness13

DETgreatness13

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

Question... why did we give Columbus back to a guy who was never active and isn't now??
Posted Image Detroit Red Wings GM - 2013 GM Connected League

http://capgeek.com/c...er.php?id=15058

#1087 DETgreatness13

DETgreatness13

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

And also with st. Louis. I've been inviting and sending messages for an hour and he keeps playing offline games.

EDIT. And now he's offline...Wtf

Edited by DETgreatness13, 12 October 2012 - 05:03 PM.

#1088 DETgreatness13

DETgreatness13

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

Edited by DETgreatness13, 12 October 2012 - 10:26 PM.

#1089 Ilya Kovalchuk.

Ilya Kovalchuk.

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

If any spots open up, Patrick Kane and I would like to join.

We're active and are good at the game.

sm6bh2.gif

#1090 gragnanifan1

gragnanifan1

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

If any spots open up, Patrick Kane and I would like to join.

We're active and are good at the game.

i think calgary and nyi are available
Posted Image
credit goes to allons-y
Posted Image NHL 13 GM Connected -GM of the Hurricanes http://forum.canucks...ed-league-xbox/

#1091 Ilya Kovalchuk.

Ilya Kovalchuk.

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

i think calgary and nyi are available

In that case, we'd like to join.

I'll take Calgary and Patrick Kane will take Islanders.

sm6bh2.gif

#1092 Kassian

Kassian

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

Im on if MTL, TOR, CHI or STL wanna get our games in

Edited by Kassian, 12 October 2012 - 07:38 PM.

Posted Image

#1093 Beluga Whale

Beluga Whale

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

First of all Pittsburgh isn't getting kicked, I've been told two different stories on what happened that game, but all I can say is that he's on his final chance.

To Kovalchuck and Kane, right now I've got a couple people who have been waiting for a spot to open up, but if they don't take a team soon you guys will be next in line.
Posted Image
Prestige Worldwide - GM of the Boston Bruins Posted Image

#1094 Go Faulk Yourself

Go Faulk Yourself

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,276 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

I also don't understand why people keep complaining about St. Louis. He is easily one of the most active players in this league and has never done wrong.

Other people (Brothers, Sisters, Family) do use the Xbox 360 too sometimes, so people should be a little less aggressive to people not accepting their invites as it might not be them.

Posted Image

St. Louis Blues STHS GM Posted Image

#1095 Zachfetch

Zachfetch

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:21 AM

First of all Pittsburgh isn't getting kicked, I've been told two different stories on what happened that game, but all I can say is that he's on his final chance.

To Kovalchuck and Kane, right now I've got a couple people who have been waiting for a spot to open up, but if they don't take a team soon you guys will be next in line.

Pittsburgh quits all the time yo

Edited by Zachfetch, 13 October 2012 - 10:59 AM.

#1096 Gooseberries

Gooseberries

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,555 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

I also don't understand why people keep complaining about St. Louis. He is easily one of the most active players in this league and has never done wrong.

Other people (Brothers, Sisters, Family) do use the Xbox 360 too sometimes, so people should be a little less aggressive to people not accepting their invites as it might not be them.

this

Posted Image

#freetorts

-Credit to blueberries-

#1097 DETgreatness13

DETgreatness13

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

I wanna apologize to st Louis. I had noidea that he had a brother that played on this account as well. My fault

#1098 KING ALBERTS

KING ALBERTS

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

pittsburgh quits all the time yo

stfu zfetch - you skated backwards in your own zone with a small lead for an entire 3rd period... try that crap on someone else i bet they will be as impressed as me.

as far as calgary goes - i've got 3 glitch goals recorded (from 1st period) as well as a screenshot of him saying hes going to quit because he thought i would complain to the commisioner and he would get booted anyways.

kassian i'd appreciate you actually talking to me about how many chances i do or do not have - im a pretty easygoing guy (except when it comes to people with no sportsmanship) yet i don't have a single message from you about this incident.
Posted ImagePosted Image

i fel off the banwagon and hit my hed on a rok

#1099 KING ALBERTS

KING ALBERTS

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

i dont take time out of my day to glitchfest - this isn't nhl '09... and if you only use the backhand forhand deke all game - well, i wont quit another, but i also will never play you again outside of playoffs.
Posted ImagePosted Image

i fel off the banwagon and hit my hed on a rok

#1100 Beluga Whale

Beluga Whale

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

stfu zfetch - you skated backwards in your own zone with a small lead for an entire 3rd period... try that crap on someone else i bet they will be as impressed as me.

as far as calgary goes - i've got 3 glitch goals recorded (from 1st period) as well as a screenshot of him saying hes going to quit because he thought i would complain to the commisioner and he would get booted anyways.

kassian i'd appreciate you actually talking to me about how many chances i do or do not have - im a pretty easygoing guy (except when it comes to people with no sportsmanship) yet i don't have a single message from you about this incident.

Sorry, I meant to message you last night, I'll send you one now.
Posted Image
Prestige Worldwide - GM of the Boston Bruins Posted Image

#1101 canucksfan9191

canucksfan9191

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

Im king alberts side if anybody stays in ther own end for a extended amount of time (ie half the period or more) with a small lead i will quit to im not gonna let you win like that
Prestige Worldwide - GM of the Montreal CanadienslPosted Image
Bad Ass Mother Faulkers - GM of the Toronto Maple LeafsPosted Image

#1102 DETgreatness13

DETgreatness13

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

Yep true story. Done it to me as well.

#1103 Zachfetch

Zachfetch

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

I think it's pittsburghs time of the month

#1104 gragnanifan1

gragnanifan1

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

OK GUYZZZZZZZZZZ
now since we have got this heated discussion out of they way
imma be on in about 20 minutes so for everyone who needs to play me we caan play then
and sorry havent been on today or most of yesterday had toooooooo much hw
Posted Image
credit goes to allons-y
Posted Image NHL 13 GM Connected -GM of the Hurricanes http://forum.canucks...ed-league-xbox/

#1105 Go Faulk Yourself

Go Faulk Yourself

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,276 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

I truly love this jousting. It's how rivalries are made.

Please atleast keep it clean & mature though, we don't want a mod coming into this thread to deal with it.

Posted Image

#1106 Zachfetch

Zachfetch

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

Was just giving an educated opinion

#1107 Bilbro Baggins

Bilbro Baggins

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:06 AM

define educated

Posted Image

#1108 Bilbro Baggins

Bilbro Baggins

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:12 AM

Also, I somewhat agree that we should settle down with the glitch goals. No offense to you gragnanifan1, but in the game we played, 5 of the 6 goals you scored were the exact same backhand forehand deke to the blocker side. I have no problem if that goal happens like once, or even twice in a game, but when you exploit it for 5 goals (including the overtime winner), I think something should be done.

Edited by TheStork, 14 October 2012 - 01:13 AM.

Posted Image

#1109 Go Faulk Yourself

Go Faulk Yourself

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,276 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

Also, I somewhat agree that we should settle down with the glitch goals. No offense to you gragnanifan1, but in the game we played, 5 of the 6 goals you scored were the exact same backhand forehand deke to the blocker side. I have no problem if that goal happens like once, or even twice in a game, but when you exploit it for 5 goals (including the overtime winner), I think something should be done.

I agree with the glitch goals to an extent. I understand some people refrain from using glitch goals whatsoever, and in all honesty I can say I respect that, very much. I hate glitch goals as much as the next person. From my perspective however, I don't think people should exploit the glitch goals with as you said (to 5-6 times a game). Infact I don't think people should use them at all, but that's just not going to happen in a game that has never fixed such a thing.

I feel though, it is the opponents fault in a sense, only because they let them get that position in the first place. I would only consider it like this because I am so defensive-minded myself, so when I let such goals happen, I feel it is my fault for even giving them that position to score.

There are some goals, very obvious glitch goals, Eg. The forehand/backhand goal you described, as well as I know a few more but I won't explain/say because I do not want people abusing them, and no, I will not do them, as I am very much against it.

Goals from the slot, whether the person scores there all 4-5 of their goals or not is not a glitch goal, that is the persons fault for giving them that position.

I also feel the breakaway goal, that does work very often, in the same method can, yet cannot be considered a full on glitch goal, once again only because that person gave them the breakaway, therefore they should be held accountable. This is only my opinion on the situation however. I just feel people should be held accountable for the mistakes they made in some instances.

Edited by JustBelieve, 14 October 2012 - 01:46 AM.

Posted Image

#1110 Gooseberries

Gooseberries

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,555 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

I agree with the glitch goals to an extent. I understand some people refrain from using glitch goals whatsoever, and in all honesty I can say I respect that, very much. I hate glitch goals as much as the next person. From my perspective however, I don't think people should exploit the glitch goals with as you said (to 5-6 times a game). Infact I don't think people should use them at all, but that's just not going to happen in a game that has never fixed such a thing.

I feel though, it is the opponents fault in a sense, only because they let them get that position in the first place. I would only consider it like this because I am so defensive-minded myself, so when I let such goals happen, I feel it is my fault for even giving them that position to score.

There are some goals, very obvious glitch goals, Eg. The forehand/backhand goal you described, as well as I know a few more but I won't explain/say because I do not want people abusing them, and no, I will not do them, as I am very much against it.

Goals from the slot, whether the person scores there all 4-5 of their goals or not is not a glitch goal, that is the persons fault for giving them that position.

I also feel the breakaway goal, that does work very often, in the same method can, yet cannot be considered a full on glitch goal, once again only because that person gave them the breakaway, therefore they should be held accountable. This is only my opinion on the situation however. I just feel people should be held accountable for the mistakes they made in some instances.

personally I hate glitch goals like the one timer and the backwards goals in 12. but I don't consider the backhand forhand goal a glitch. it's an actual deke in hockey that works all the time. not complaining just stating that if I have a breakaway on one of you I'll use that deke... I expect the same from everyone else on return.

Edited by TruCanuck, 14 October 2012 - 06:13 AM.

Posted Image

#freetorts

-Credit to blueberries-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.