The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Ok I'll address this before it gets out of hand.

He's a good commissioner

-he's active

-helps with problems

-does his best to make things fair

I looked at the stamkos trade again and it is even in my mind. Corrado and kassian are top prospects, Kesler is 27 and a great player plus the first round pick. It's fair

He said he doesn't have to justify a trade to you, well I'm sorry but he does.

Not every trade but I big trade like that we're expected to justify so he should too(even tho it was fair)

The other thing is the advancing schedule has to work for everyone, not just the commissioner.

Not perfect but he's a great commissioner and theres no point for ppl to start leaving the league or to vote him out

Trust me we're one of the best most active leagues

He's a good commissioner

-he's active

-helps with problems

I looked at the stamkos trade again and it is even in my mind. Corrado and kassian are top prospects, Kesler is 27 and a great player plus the first round pick. It's fair

Not every trade but I big trade like that we're expected to justify so he should too(even tho it was fair)

The other thing is the advancing schedule has to work for everyone, not just the commissioner.

Not perfect but he's a great commissioner and theres no point for ppl to start leaving the league or to vote him out

He's a good commissioner

-he's active

-helps with problems

Stamkos trade looks pretty fair to me; Kesler's a great center and Tampa can really use the depth. Kassian's a hell of a prospect and I wish I had him on my roster. Plus, Tampa agreed to it and they're the ones primarily "hurt" by this.

The Weber issue was before the no backout rule was decided upon, so it's irrelevant to bring that up now; it won't happen again. Kassian's been more than proactive in solving any issues that come up promptly, such as booting for inactivity, and setting up rules so that mistakes are not repeated.

If you think a trade is lopsided, no one is forcing you to make it yourself. Maybe you should be contacting the ripped off GM and trying to capitialize on so-called "stupidity".

active yes but the power tripping on trades is out of hand. people have to remember that this league will fold before most prospects develop it's just natural. it makes draft picks and prospects ultimately useless. by the time this league is done I bet kassian is rated 79 and corrado is 75 Max. healer will probably be aged 29-31 and well on his decline....how does the trade look now as stamkos will be 25 ish and leading this league in scoring. all in all I think trades involving the commissioners should be league vote

He's a good commissioner

-he's active

-helps with problems

I made an offer for Stamkos before my centers got injured.

The Weber trade is different than this one, that took place back when I allowed people to back out of their trades. Also I talked to one of my assistants about the trade and he had no problem with it.

No one is getting in trouble, I don't care if you guys give me your opinions, in fact I prefer to know everyone's stance on things, just as long as you're not being disrespectful.

I made an offer for Stamkos before my centers got injured.

The Weber trade is different than this one, that took place back when I allowed people to back out of their trades. Also I talked to one of my assistants about the trade and he had no problem with it.

No one is getting in trouble, I don't care if you guys give me your opinions, in fact I prefer to know everyone's stance on things, just as long as you're not being disrespectful.

Archived