The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

I see nothing wrong with what San Jose did, all of those goals were fair. The only glitch goal I saw was the one by Detroit. Quitting is not tolerated in this league and neither is making false acquisitions towards other league members. Mr.FauxChows will be given his first warning for this incident, another incident like this may result in a permanent suspension from the league.

To continue on from what Zack said.

This is a clear example of why quitting games can be very troublesome. If Detroit didn't quit the game, and made the acquisition, then we would have no problem here, the same thing would occur, and it would be all cleared up, no trouble at all.

Please, DO NOT QUIT GAMES. If someone is playing unfairly, finish the game, post it here, post a video, just don't quit.

This situation has now been resolved. Enjoy your brand new rivalry.

This is a clear example of why quitting games can be very troublesome. If Detroit didn't quit the game, and made the acquisition, then we would have no problem here, the same thing would occur, and it would be all cleared up, no trouble at all.

Please, DO NOT QUIT GAMES. If someone is playing unfairly, finish the game, post it here, post a video, just don't quit.

Just played San Jose, so I can vouch for him. Nothing wrong with any of the goals he scored on me, even when I had the lead. I was in a similar situation, accused of using glitch goals (shots from the slot) against Pittsburgh. He didn't quit on me luckily, so there wasn't an issue. I think if it was clarified for everybody what a glitch goal and what isn't, it would be easier. I think everyone agrees they don't want to run into this when it comes to playoffs.

There isn't really a "three strike rule", I will give warnings and permanent suspensions based on my and my assistant commissioners' discretion. As for the playoffs, punishments for rule-breaking will be significantly more severe.

Also, I still don't think everyone understands that quitting is never tolerated, I don't care how many "glitch goals" they score. Take the loss, report what they did and if you can, provide video evidence.

There isn't really a "three strike rule", I will give warnings and permanent suspensions based on my and my assistant commissioners' discretion. As for the playoffs, punishments for rule-breaking will be significantly more severe.

Also, I still don't think everyone understands that quitting is never tolerated, I don't care how many "glitch goals" they score. Take the loss, report what they did and if you can, provide video evidence.

just reposing this after all the commotion:

I Want to trade Marc Staal (85 and potential) for one of two things.

1. A forward and a deference-man both with ratings of (82-84)

2. A forward with either a similar overall and potential, or a forward with a 87-88 over all.

of course i will consider other kinds of trades, but I prefer these two.

edit: my bad he's an 85.

Posted · Hidden by hockeyville88, October 23, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by hockeyville88, October 23, 2012 - No reason given

Woah... Wtf. I go out of town with my wife and crap blows up?! Dude Idk if someone was playing on my account or something but Wtf is going on. Yeah I've complained about people not being active and whatnot but I don't quit games I know the Damn rules.

Archived