The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

The ordeal between MrFauxChows and Zfetch is done guys, lets all move on from this childish behavior. MrFauxChows will not be removed from the league, but he's on his thin ice. I'm no longer going to tolerate openly stating who you want removed from the league as it just causes problems, if you think someone should be removed from the league message me about it.

For the people interested in joining, right now only Calgary is available and /user/53050-vancouvercanucks/">*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS* has first chance to claim them.

The ordeal between MrFauxChows and Zfetch is done guys, lets all move on from this childish behavior. MrFauxChows will not be removed from the league, but he's on his thin ice. I'm no longer going to tolerate openly stating who you want removed from the league as it just causes problems, if you think someone should be removed from the league message me about it.

For the people interested in joining, right now only Calgary is available and /user/53050-vancouvercanucks/">*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS* has first chance to claim them.

Lol @ Detroit. Loves to complain if he loses despite the obvious hypocrisy regarding glitch goals.

Defensive play is important, it isn't hard to stop someone from exploiting an area and giving them continuous, legitimate scoring chances (that you like to call glitch goals) if you can play defence. San Jose did nothing wrong in your game, much like every other game you've played against various teams despite your claims that they're cheating.

Archived