The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

I'd like to introduce myself and Blomqvist as the new co-GM's of the Philadelphia Flyers.

Add me up, my GT is Dodedede16. Add up Blom as well, his GT is Michaeltr0n. We look forward to playing you guys next season!

Blom will be playing most of the games from Monday thru Thursday and I will be playing most of the games from Friday thru Sunday

Could somebody tell me what overall Philly is picking this draft? We'd like to know what who we might be picking.

You can add Pittsburg to the list of poor losers. It's a game man no reason to get mad, u give me a one on one with the goalie just like real hockey I'm most likely gonna score. Hopefully I can beat the CPU and have a real series with Washington without any whining.

You can add Pittsburg to the list of poor losers. It's a game man no reason to get mad, u give me a one on one with the goalie just like real hockey I'm most likely gonna score. Hopefully I can beat the CPU and have a real series with Washington without any whining.

I just want to let everyone know what a f**king A$$**** Zachfetch is. I'm up 3-0 in the series, we are playing game 4, I'm up 7-1 with a minute left in the 3rd, so it's safe to say the game is mine. the game magically gets disconnected. Whatever, I tell him he had better give me the win, he doesn't respond, but sends me an invite to play again. We play our game over, despite that already being unfair, and it goes into overtime, right as i score the overtime winner he f**king quits nullifying the game. I have pictures to prove if necessary, but I've now won this series 5-0 and I think that's enough. I'm not playing this clown again. He had better get kicked for this s*it. What a sore loser.

Well, from my view, we'll just give ANA the win, not hard at all.

As for Pitt, if he left the league after quitting the second game, then PItt is now an open team, and NJ will win his series.

If you refuse to play SJ Touchet, that is fine, as you are outright going to win this series as he claims he disconnected in the last minute in the first game, so we'll have him temporarily kicked so you can just finish him off cleanly, without any worry against the CPU.

Well, from my view, we'll just give ANA the win, not hard at all.

As for Pitt, if he left the league after quitting the second game, then PItt is now an open team, and NJ will win his series.

If you refuse to play SJ Touchet, that is fine, as you are outright going to win this series as he claims he disconnected in the last minute in the first game, so we'll have him temporarily kicked so you can just finish him off cleanly, without any worry against the CPU.

If you want, I don't think it really matters anymore though, what's done is done.

So on a different note, considering the playoffs are almost over, if I am not mistaken, we now have 3 teams available.

NYI

OTT

PITT

EDITED after seeing Umadbros post above.

Archived