The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Well that was certainly fun! Beat Carolina 3-2 to kick off the season but lost to the defending Cup Champs the next game, 4-1 (3-1 +an empty netter)

Marchand 2G 1A in 2GP, looks to be a solid free agent signing thus far. 2 games in is pretty hard to judge though.

Need Anaheim, Pittsburgh and Washington! I've sent you three friend requests as well, going to be doing that as I play everybody instead of all at once.

I will be on most of tomorrow I think, just post on here when you can come out ! :)

When is the next advance?

Well that was certainly fun! Beat Carolina 3-2 to kick off the season but lost to the defending Cup Champs the next game, 4-1 (3-1 +an empty netter)

Marchand 2G 1A in 2GP, looks to be a solid free agent signing thus far. 2 games in is pretty hard to judge though.

Need Anaheim, Pittsburgh and Washington! I've sent you three friend requests as well, going to be doing that as I play everybody instead of all at once.

I will be on most of tomorrow I think, just post on here when you can come out ! :)

When is the next advance?

We're not sure considering the first SIM will be small for most people, consisting of less than 5 games for most teams, so it'll likely happen on Monday at 9PM, that'll be 3 days from when we simmed today (Friday at 9PM),

Once the first SIM is through, we'll be going steady for most of the season on 4 days everytime.

good game pitts, sorry about the disconnect.

need washington and anaheim.

philly is 1-2-0, i suck.

aha! I think I found out why I disconnected. i just had a power outage for about 5 mins at my house and that must be why I disconnected, the connection was already slow enough when I was playing you.

Archived