The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What is your favourite chain restaurant?

Magikal

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The restaurant must be in the lower mainland.

No fast food (Mc Donalds, Burger King, Subway etc. are not allowed)

If you could include a reason (menu item(s), environment, etc.) as to why you like your pick the best, it'd be most appreciated.

I'll have to say none of the above. However, if I really had to choose from that list, I'd say White Spot, only because it is the least pretentious.

I worked at Earls for 6+ years and was very high up in the company, and have not been back since I quit. Joey's is owned by Earls, and Cactus was started by a group of ex-Earls managers, so I am also not fond of these restaurants.

I also worked for Boston Pizza for 4 years and would not go back there either.

As you can tell I am not fond of chain restaurants and I do my best to avoid them. There are so many great independent/ethnic places around, I feel there is no need to go.

The Boathouse, or ABC's for brunch.

But as has been said, chains are so so, I prefer the independent places for the most part. I must say I've been to my cousin's restaurant 4 times since he opened earlier this summer and have loved everything on the menu. He even has brunch on the weekend - the chocolate french toast is amazing.

Archived