Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Southpop45

Should the Canucks give the Green Men free season tickets?

216 members have voted

1. 1. would you want the canucks to give the green men free season tickets

• Yes, they are halarious and i would love to see them there every game
    • No, nothing they do is worth giving them free season tickets

Yeah, in exchange for some charity work in the community. I'm sure the kids in Children's hospital would love to meet them and have pictures with them.

No. If they did, there would be a parade of people trying some stupid gimmick to get free tickets.

The green men were fun and fairly original, but we don't need to turn the rink into a circus.

I think so, or at least a discount of some sort. I really liked the idea with the community service at the Children's Hospital. These guys are part of our tradition. It's something nobody else has, no matter how hard they try to copy it. Look at the Blues, they have awesome crowd chants that go on all game long. What do we have besides the Towel Power which was lacking last season if you ask me. Our fan base needs more of a boost in the arena and as somebody who will probably never get a chance to step into it and cheer my favorite team on. I like being able to watch the games and say " that's what this fan base can do at home games" We're not loud, we're not chanting. We can be better! These guys are a step!

If they get 'free' tickets, they should at least put in some work for the team but I would prefer I never saw them again. It was mildly amusing for a while but they have run their course.

If they have access to whatever games they wish to attend already, then I'd say no. I agree with the idea that they should go and have some fun with the children as well. Marquee match-ups would be the best, particularly hockey night in canada games with the most wide span of viewers. Perhaps 5-6 free games per year, or a few less if they can already readily afford the tickets?

No. As much as I've enjoyed their entertaining antics, it's their contribution as FANS that make it special. Free season tickets would essentially make them employees of Orca Bay like Fin.

It's not all bad for the Green Men though as they've picked up some endorsement deals along the way.

Why should those douche bags get 10,000 dollar season tickets for putting on green tights. If thats the case then the oakland raiders would go broke if they gave season tickets away for fans dressing up in costumes. I personally don't care for the green guys.