The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are some of our biggest draft busts?

Tom Sestito

This is going into year five of the Gillis.org regime and not one draft pick is on the roster or will make the roster this year,barring some lightening strike.

Yes,Kassian is a trade for Hodgson but not a GIllis draft pick.

His draft picks are missing at the NHL level to date.Did not help losing a first with the Ballard trade.

Record kind of sucks.

By memory we relinquished Honzik's right's when his ELC ignominiously expired. Never played a big league game, never will. Seems like a bust?

I was not up on "in" gossip when Umberger skipped town, forcing our hand. I hear on CDC it had much to do with Kesler?

I wouldn't say Umberger is a bust.

Why is David Honzik on that list? He hasn't even played a game in the NHL (let alone the AHL) and you're calling him a bust?? Typical CDC.

lol cool story bro, you tell me what's good about not even having the player you drafted and on top of that could have had one of 3 players just as good if not better.

Hodgson is not a bust but he's not as good as people here thought he was, he had 41 points last year and he ended up playing 83 games. Eberle played 76 and had almost double that

Archived