Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peaches

Article: NHL wants to get rid of diving

58 posts in this topic

To bad teams and players cant make a list of the blind sacks of garbage that are calling the games with complete bias. These refs will get warnings and then be dragged into the street and stoned for their crimes against hockey !!!! lol :emot-parrot:

Every team has divers. So the NHL will get it's wish via lockout I guess.

Boston and LA's list is gonna be pretty long.

They need to call just the dive. As it is, there's no real consequence for getting caught.

STACKED DEAD ACTORS STACKED TO THE RAFTERS LINE UP ALL THE BASTARDS ALL I WANT IS THE TRUTH

If they get rid of diving, will teams still hate us?

JG

For those that did not read the article just a quick review, it's the NHL players who are making a strong push for this and not the league. Also Kevin Bieksa is on the panel that made the presentation for the players.

I think this is a great idea by the players. The NHL can review video after a game and make proper judgements. If it's a legit dive the player gets called out to answer for it to his peers.

I'm not a big fan of all the diving. If I want to watch soccer I would do so. I enjoy watching some good Canadian hockey.

I find it ironic that you don't know how to properly use the word "ironic".

For those that did not read the article just a quick review, it's the NHL players who are making a strong push for this and not the league. Also Kevin Bieksa is on the panel that made the presentation for the players.

I think this is a great idea by the players. The NHL can review video after a game and make proper judgements. If it's a legit dive the player gets called out to answer for it to his peers.

I'm not a big fan of all the diving. If I want to watch soccer I would do so. I enjoy watching some good Canadian hockey.

Keslers screwed now.

Yeah, combined they'll be about as long as ours will be.

I find it ironic that a Canuck was on the council to eliminate diving.

This is fine.

But they really should start with a clean slate.

This is ALL very easy to do. Let the refs do their job. Call what they see and how they see it.

AFTER the game, the NHL reviews it and can hand out fines for diving and fines for fouls not caught by the refs.

If the player keeps diving then the fines become bigger and eventually even suspension.

If the player disagrees they can appeal.