medium.png UMADBRO?

medium.pngTHEEHRHOFFEFFECT

medium.png

medium.pngHYZAR

medium.pngCMPUNK

medium.png EVILMONKEY98

medium.pngTHESTORK

medium.pngSMASHIAN KASSIAN

So everyone on the OP has until the end of the month to agree to participate in this league, and play as many of the scheduled games as possible.

I made it a fairly light schedule. I don't know how the mode works, but I want to make the games on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday.

3 games on the weekdays (Mon, Wed, Thurs)

2 games on the weekend (Sunday)

Hopefully we can make it a 15-20 game season, and have the playoffs at the end. Don't know if theres a prospect draft and all, but yeah. Post "Stay" if you agree to playing the games, or "Quit" if you're not.

Don't worry if you can't stay, there will be many other leagues to your preference.

If I must play 3 games during the week I'm afraid I'll have to drop out, unless someone can co-GM with me and play during the week for me and I'll play on the weekend.

So yes, I want to stay but I'm not allowed to play during the week and that's the problem, if someone wants to co-GM with me that'll be great, PM me.

I work on Sundays. I should be able to get the weekday games done (unless I have exams/volunteering) but I most likely won't be able to play the weekend games.

I'll consider co-GMing with UMADBRO, but I dunno what team I/we'll use.

I'm still in. Wana try this and see how it goes.

Please don't make the games late. It would be awsome though if you can schedule the games around the Canucks real schedule. I don't think ppl would want to miss them.

Just wondering, don't you think it would be more fun if the games were simmed? Then you mite have more trading and can really see how good of a GM you are without having unfair games with people who arn't as good as others playing the game?

I'm still in. Wana try this and see how it goes.

Please don't make the games late. It would be awsome though if you can schedule the games around the Canucks real schedule. I don't think ppl would want to miss them.

Just wondering, don't you think it would be more fun if the games were simmed? Then you mite have more trading and can really see how good of a GM you are without having unfair games with people who arn't as good as others playing the game?

Archived